Keep Screen On In a Call

Guest etlavic

Guest etlavic

Hi.

I just bought my HD2, when I am i a call the screen turns of, I asume it is for the proximity sensor or the light sensor, is any way to disable this??? I need to have the screen on when i am on a call, I already try the hd2 tweak of montecristoff, but it doesnt help.

Please if someone knows how to disable, please let me know.

Thanks

Guest andybarker

If it detects something near the top of the screen, it will turn off the screen to stop you accidentally pressing one of the on screen buttons. If you lie the phone down without covering it, the screen will stay on. If it times out on the desk, wave your hand over the top near the speaker and it will wake up.

Perhaps if you explain why you want it to stay on, we may be able to give you other options.

Guest etlavic

You are right.

I use a program that hangs up my calls every 5 minutes, but this program only works if the screen is on when i am talking, thats why I want to keep the screen always on.

I know that it can be done changing some things in the registry, but i dont have a clue how to do it, and I expect some one can help me, or tell of a tweak that do this.

Thanks