CSC and PHONE updates?

Guest Alek_J

Guest Alek_J

Hello

I have flashed ROMs a few times, mostly Daskalos cooked ROMs. As all custom ROMs they only seem to change the PDA part of the device version. CSC and PHONE, on the other hand, have remained unchanged since the B7610 was bought.

I must say I am not satisfied with the way the device handles GPS and GSM coverage, both seem worse than my old MDA and since ROM flashing does not influence these things, I got suspicious about CSC and mainly PHONE as the guilty parties.

Where can I find replacements to those? Certainly I must stick to German CSC, because my 7610 has a German keyboard layout.

I tried FUS Downloader but it only finds what I already have (weird, looks like an update has been found but it has exactly the same symbols, so I reckon it is just a "backup" for my factory ROM).

Guest .:stn:.
Hello

I have flashed ROMs a few times, mostly Daskalos cooked ROMs. As all custom ROMs they only seem to change the PDA part of the device version. CSC and PHONE, on the other hand, have remained unchanged since the B7610 was bought.

I must say I am not satisfied with the way the device handles GPS and GSM coverage, both seem worse than my old MDA and since ROM flashing does not influence these things, I got suspicious about CSC and mainly PHONE as the guilty parties.

Where can I find replacements to those? Certainly I must stick to German CSC, because my 7610 has a German keyboard layout.

I tried FUS Downloader but it only finds what I already have (weird, looks like an update has been found but it has exactly the same symbols, so I reckon it is just a "backup" for my factory ROM).

You can look for newer CSC or MULTI CSC and choose one of german layouts

When it comes for phone use latest JC1

I have hrybrid II with the following config:

csc: inuje2 - newest Indian rom

phone JC1

yes you can mix those without any major problems.

It works fine for me.