MCR r8 development archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest pepigno75

hi, i have a sdvard with 2 partizione fat32 and ext3 , i have installed custom rom with app2sd+ but i can't mov app in sdcard. i can moved all application with this native option. for example i can't move astro application in sdcard

Guest tommo123
The market is the only thing i am having issues with on this rom. Having to try several times to get apps to download and install. They do eventually install but not on the first try.

similar.

i have some apps that do this, but not all. update 5, then 1 or 2 will 'stick' and have to retry

Guest paulbrause

Hi!

First: this ROM is great!

But: i have a problem with the camera. When i take a picture (and only then, not when i just start the camera app), i'm not able to call any people.

I looks like the Desire is dialing, but you hear nothing and after a few seconds the dialing-screen quits. Only Reboot will fix this issue.

I've installed the radio-image from the ROM, Baseband-Version 32.42.00.32U_5.09.00.08.

Any help would be nice! ;-)

paulbrause

UPDATE:

I just reinstalled the ROM and now the problem seems to be fixed...

Edited by paulbrause

Guest smumford
hi, i have a sdvard with 2 partizione fat32 and ext3 , i have installed custom rom with app2sd+ but i can't mov app in sdcard. i can moved all application with this native option. for example i can't move astro application in sdcard

You do not need to move apps to the SDCard. Apps2sd+ works in the background and is totally transparent meaning all apps downloaded are automatically on the SDcard. The move to SD card option is the froyo implementation of apps2sd which you do not need.

To check apps2sd is working download quick system info from the market place and there will be apps2sd section which will tell you how much memory is used in the ext3 partition, which should tell you whether it is working or not.

Hope this helps.

Guest smumford
Nice ROM, thanks dude. 720p isn't really working properly for me, very jittery and playback doesnt work very well?

You really need a class 6 memory card for video recording to work at 720p. This is not a problem with the R6 software!

Guest sucramco

I have just updated the new radio from the official update. The 720p recording works with no glitches now (I am sure my card is 8g class 4). I also just tested the bluetooth in the car, there is no stalling or freezing. So there is good signs just by using the new radio. Ofcourse I am still using the R6 WIP rom.

I am so happy.

Guest pepigno75
You do not need to move apps to the SDCard. Apps2sd+ works in the background and is totally transparent meaning all apps downloaded are automatically on the SDcard. The move to SD card option is the froyo implementation of apps2sd which you do not need.

To check apps2sd is working download quick system info from the market place and there will be apps2sd section which will tell you how much memory is used in the ext3 partition, which should tell you whether it is working or not.

Hope this helps.

but memory of cell decrease, 140 mb and now have 110 mb... so i think that don't work app2sd+

with quick system info i read:

A2SD storage 2.31 GB Free: 2.05

Edited by pepigno75

Guest bono82

Im trying to get the PSX emulator with wiimote controlling to work on my desire (using the r6 sense rom atm), but apparently it doesnt work on HTC phones running sense. Is the only way to get it working to flash a Vanilla rom, or is it enough to untick "sense/rosie" from the kitchen in this rom?

Edited by bono82

Guest eugenea
I have just updated the new radio from the official update. The 720p recording works with no glitches now (I am sure my card is 8g class 4). I also just tested the bluetooth in the car, there is no stalling or freezing. So there is good signs just by using the new radio. Ofcourse I am still using the R6 WIP rom.

I am so happy.

Please give the link where you get "new radio" ?

Guest Paulo Nobrega
but memory of cell decrease, 140 mb and now have 110 mb... so i think that don't work app2sd+

as many ppl already said here, EVEN WITH A2SD+ INTERNAL STORE WILL STILL DECREASE!!!!

u created a ext partion for A2SD with 2.31GB??????? :)

Guest bhu73
I will be rebasing this on the official Euro update tomorrow morning. Back from hols. :)

P

you rock my world.... Hope you had a nice break.

Guest adzroc

Hye.. anyone experiencing 'drop calls' on this version? Well, not really drop calls.. it more like the call conversation suddenly muted (cany hear anything tru the speaker)

Anyone??

Guest Noonski

Easiest way to check is to have atro file explorer installed and then check the size of the "\System\SD" folder's size and see if it then decreases on installs to be sure you have A2SD+ running correctly.

I hope the 10% battery drop is gone in with the upcoming official release, it's the only thing bugging me.

I tried the delete of battery information but that doesn't fix it for me.

Edited by Noonski

Guest sucramco
Please give the link where you get "new radio" ?

It's over at XDA forums. However Paul is doing his MCR version of the Official rom today, so I would wait as I suspect it will be in his kitchen with the rom when he is finished.

Guest pepigno75

There is a problem with memory, my device read only 415 mb...

the screenshot in attachmennt

post-739948-1280735180_thumb.png

Guest eugenea
It's over at XDA forums. However Paul is doing his MCR version of the Official rom today, so I would wait as I suspect it will be in his kitchen with the rom when he is finished.

Thank you. I was planning to wait for MCR version (reading twitter Paul :) )

Guest Surfinette
Hye.. anyone experiencing 'drop calls' on this version? Well, not really drop calls.. it more like the call conversation suddenly muted (cany hear anything tru the speaker)

Anyone??

Yes ppl you speak to keep complaining about the sound keeping going on and off during phone calls.

I've seen several similar complains about this in the R6 or R5 thread

Hope the new official Froyo will solve that, although this may be linked to the latest radio which is needed for 720p video...

Guest Ajthescot
There is a problem with memory, my device read only 415 mb...

the screenshot in attachmennt

what app is that you is using to see that info