[THEME] Blue S v1.6 for Android 2.1[10/08/2010]

Guest igor_anta

Guest igor_anta
Hi there... With this theme my touchpal does not work... Any ideas why?

Sorry for the late reply, been kinda out lately :lol:

I have no idea why this happens, I had this problem but when I turn sound and vibrate off in the TouchPal settings it worked fine. If this doesn't work you can try to flash the ElegantSteel TouchPal from the previous page.

I will upload a fixed image with a new TouchPal since there are obviously problems with this one. Also the promised FroYo version is long overdue, should be up this week. Cheers!

Guest igor_anta

OK, so some news on the Blue S front. I kind of put aside working on this cause I was so satisfied with the Elegant Steel look of my phone it felt bad flashing different things B) But I started to work on some updates, first the Contacts.apk, and I swear this Huawei Contacts app is more difficult to theme than an entire framework, so happy that we have the stock app on 2.2 :lol:

Also working to add the circular battery but as ogiogi said a couple of times the kitchen is down so no dice till that works. Just a sneak peak of the Contacts I themed for the next version:

post-666789-1285817076_thumb.png

Also when the kitchen starts cooking again I might need someone to try out a Froyo version of the theme, I'm sticking to Eclair for now. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jamielockeymusic

Installing the all blue framework fails?

When it reboots it gets stuck on Silver 'android' logo screen?

Why does this happen?

Changing from elegant steel to all blue.

Guest igor_anta
Installing the all blue framework fails?

When it reboots it gets stuck on Silver 'android' logo screen?

Why does this happen?

Changing from elegant steel to all blue.

On Android 2.1 ? I honestly have no idea, this never happened before, as far as I know Dan was using this way back and had no problems. I haven't touched this theme in ages and back then there were no reported issues :)

Someone else can confirm this error? Maybe it's because of the modifications to services.jar that ogiogi made. No clue.

On Android 2.1 ? I honestly have no idea, this never happened before, as far as I know Dan was using this way back and had no problems. I haven't touched this theme in ages and back then there were no reported issues :)

Someone else can confirm this error? Maybe it's because of the modifications to services.jar that ogiogi made. No clue.

There's modded services.jar only in 2.2 versions of Elegant Steel :)

Nandroid restore to fix boot loop then wipe data+cache and flash BlueS theme.

Guest jamielockeymusic
There's modded services.jar only in 2.2 versions of Elegant Steel :)

Nandroid restore to fix boot loop then wipe data+cache and flash BlueS theme.

i did it the long way because i didnt come on and check this LOL!

wiped reflashed launcher pro and the theme :) got it working again though :)

but still, the touch pal for me will not work in dictionary mode?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hbuhidma

hi when I installed this over CM6 0.3 I got a boot loop, did this happen to anybody else?

I had installed blue s 1.4 successfully before btw

sorry for my engrish

Guest igor_anta
This theme is nice on the U8220 but i use instead the market 2.2 version instead for the default one in 2.1 but its not blue :)

Updated (2.2 style) Market for Android 2.1

http://android.modaco.com/content/software...or-android-2-1/

It have been nice if somebody have edited that one so it fit to the Blue S Theme :)

I didn't have any plans to further update this theme but if I have time I'll do this for you, shouldn't be that time consuming. Cheers!

Guest IceXcube84
I didn't have any plans to further update this theme but if I have time I'll do this for you, shouldn't be that time consuming. Cheers!

Thank you :)

Take your time and do it when you have free time over.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darmanovic

Hi,

I'm running FLB1.7 and installed blue S than blue S all blue. I still got green in my dialer and in my contacts on top where have too choose dialer/call log/contacts/favorites. Any idea how to get this blue too?

Guest igor_anta
Hi,

I'm running FLB1.7 and installed blue S than blue S all blue. I still got green in my dialer and in my contacts on top where have too choose dialer/call log/contacts/favorites. Any idea how to get this blue too?

The blue Dialer is in the add-on pack. You can flash the entire pack or just extract the Dialer and replace the one you have, use Root Explorer or adb push for this. Cheers!

Guest darmanovic
The blue Dialer is in the add-on pack. You can flash the entire pack or just extract the Dialer and replace the one you have, use Root Explorer or adb push for this. Cheers!

where can i find this pack?