Mureta Roms - i900 WM Custom Roms DXID1

Guest mureta

Guest mureta
Hello Mureta, greetings from Bosnia & Herzegovina, nice ROM's as usual,

There's a bug in messaging: when you write a new message and you want to put your contact in "To:", usually you write something like mum and your contact should appear. In this case it doesn't appear. Edit:I figured it out with favourite hacking.

There's a bug in camera app: when you start your cam and you want do record something, you go to recording and there you get stuck, you must reset your phone.

That's for now.

I'm talking about your new manila sence 29017

Hi amel90,

I have not had this problem does not, and look who tested the most basic things and so far you're the first to report it. Tried a hard reset?

Well, anyway I will check and re-install again.

Tks.

mureta.

Guest mureta
there's big in NoData app: it says:

An unexpected error occured in Nodata.exe.

SelectQuit and then restart this

program, or select Details for more

information.

Edit: i guess it fixed itself, it's working now.

I always do this: every time I install a new rom and check if everything is ok, if ok do a hard reset to clear any debris from the installation. Always do so. It is a tip that worked with me always.

mureta.

Guest amel90
I always do this: every time I install a new rom and check if everything is ok, if ok do a hard reset to clear any debris from the installation. Always do so. It is a tip that worked with me always.

mureta.

Yeah but still can you investigate about camera bug?

I tried hard reseting, flashing multiple times but no bug fix.

Manila is a little buggy too, after installing some apps and restarting, it gets stuck at loading (it loads but you cant see it but if you move that imaginary slider you can see changes in the names below.

Then I switched to Windows Default.

Guest The Oldlight
Hi The Oldlight,

I think it will for each.

Say so, you understand. 'll get used to, after all, they all take the same path.

My first contact was with Vistang Kitchen, then used OsKitchen well liked, just that I have adapted better to the Vistang. Do not be impressed, way is to practice with each one of them.

Say something, read a lot, until today I read about it, sometimes we think we know and the truth is that we have only one idea, always recycling information.

Topics Originals:

OsKitchen ( airextreme )

Vistang Kitchen ( vistang )

OsKitchen and Vistang Kitchen details:

Kitchen Yonn1981

Hermit Dave Kitchen

Vistang Kitchen ( Tks Ryrzy for bringing the kitchen to the MoDaCo )

Note:

You are lucky because today is the Yonn with its full kitchen and the Hermit Dave, who incidentally made ​​very detailed for the beginner cook.

In short, you get the full plate to choose from.

I hope you have resolved your concerns. :D

mureta.

Thank you very much Mureta,

I'll dive into it right away.

Thank you bro, for your precious info.

Have a good day!

Guest mureta
Yeah but still can you investigate about camera bug?

I tried hard reseting, flashing multiple times but no bug fix.

Manila is a little buggy too, after installing some apps and restarting, it gets stuck at loading (it loads but you cant see it but if you move that imaginary slider you can see changes in the names below.

Then I switched to Windows Default.

amel90,

see if you agree with me:

made more than 450 downs and you just reported it. I'm not doubting that's fine, but you know.

really after recompile again as before, still fighting with me here too buiold 29017.

ask, and many others who had not fallen so why?

well, I made a new compilation with other build and was ok. I'll make it up soon soon.

so crazy.

mureta.

Guest mureta
Thank you very much Mureta,

I'll dive into it right away.

Thank you bro, for your precious info.

Have a good day!

B) for nothing bro.

have a nice day :D

mureta.

Guest amel90
Well,

For those who have problem with camera locked, resolution: Post #1

Thank you for understanding.

mureta.

OMG Mureta, you are the fastest ROM making dude on the internet.

Just tell me this, what do you think what is the ROM you are the most proud of?

I have some suggestions about your upcoming ROM's:

1.) Put S2U2;

2.) Put SRS WOW HD;

3.) Put Ahen Battery Enhancement;

4.) Put HTC Home weather uodater script;

5.) SJ SamsuntOmnia Driver D3D (optional);

6.) Maybe upcoming Windows Phone 7 theme from the MSkip from xda developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649362).

And what this new ROM update gives to us?

That's for now :D.

Guest amel90

I found a bug in manila for what I was talking about.

It gets bugged after I install that home weather updater. I tried with and without mortscript.

What is your suggestion on how to make home weather working?

Guest mureta
OMG Mureta, you are the fastest ROM making dude on the internet.

Just tell me this, what do you think what is the ROM you are the most proud of?

I have some suggestions about your upcoming ROM's:

1.) Put S2U2;

2.) Put SRS WOW HD;

3.) Put Ahen Battery Enhancement;

4.) Put HTC Home weather uodater script;

5.) SJ SamsuntOmnia Driver D3D (optional);

6.) Maybe upcoming Windows Phone 7 theme from the MSkip from xda developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649362).

And what this new ROM update gives to us?

That's for now :D.

Okay, here we go:

I love them all. This now is all perfect. At least not anything presenter.

1 - maybe, I think gives a lot of conflict;

2 - installed this update. Apparently you have not installed it yet;

3 - ok, installed on all my roms;

4 - I have no problem with time;

5 - never seen on this;

6 - I think very personal, but I prefer M2D.

What's new for this 23118 :

- SRS WOW

- Locking solution for camera (I think this update is more for you) as I said before, with nearly 500 downs nobody reported it, but it's there, download and check all is ok with me.

This is amel90.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest mureta
I found a bug in manila for what I was talking about.

It gets bugged after I install that home weather updater. I tried with and without mortscript.

What is your suggestion on how to make home weather working?

Mortscript not need to install is already installed 4.3.

I have this problem with time.

First choose your state and wait time in the flap and the second upgrade in its home in the second rectangle from top to bottom will open and click options, select the first square and then OK, now repeat again and mark the second square and then pick your type Temperature celsius or fahrenheith and do the update, sometimes requires more than once to update the time in the home.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest Hermit Dave

Hi Mureta,

I wanted to run some driver issue by you. Couple of users in past have reported strange Wifi related issue where omnia internet connection stops after a while - few hours few days etc. They have also reported that they have not encountered this issue on some other ROMs. I am not sure what the problem is as i am keeping there is little to configure there. I am leaving stock LAN / WAN stuff as is and and adding Omnia drivers etc.

My concern is that it could be a combination of drivers and router etc that is causing the issue. Can you tell me if you cook any thing special as a part of building ROMs specially for Wifi ? Have any users reported any issues like this ?

Many thanks,

Hermit

Guest tuncar

hi there. first of all, i want to thank you for this very nice ROM. However, I have the following issue: After changing some TouchFlo tabs from M2DC menu, i cant run TouchFlo again.. On my home screen, there is only "Tap here to launch TouchFLO" text and pressing it makes nothing else only for few seconds there is text that "Launching TouchFLO" but then it gets back to "Tap here..." No TouchFLO running..

I tried to soft reset, turning off/on but the problem perists. Anyone having some ideas how to re-run the TouchFLO?

Thanks in advance :D

edit: i have the latest 4/4/2011 ROM.

Edited by tuncar

Guest amel90
hi there. first of all, i want to thank you for this very nice ROM. However, I have the following issue: After changing some TouchFlo tabs from M2DC menu, i cant run TouchFlo again.. On my home screen, there is only "Tap here to launch TouchFLO" text and pressing it makes nothing else only for few seconds there is text that "Launching TouchFLO" but then it gets back to "Tap here..." No TouchFLO running..

I tried to soft reset, turning off/on but the problem perists. Anyone having some ideas how to re-run the TouchFLO?

I had the same problem when I installed home weather updater.

Try this:

1.) Hard reset

2.) Change things in M2DC one by one (change one thing and then soft reset), this way you can see what cause this problem

3.) Install additional apps one by one (install one app and then soft reset).

This is the best way to investigate what does this problem.

I hope this was helpful B)

Guest tuncar

Try this:

1.) Hard reset

2.) Change things in M2DC one by one (change one thing and then soft reset), this way you can see what cause this problem

I hope this was helpful :D

yeah it was one of the latest tabs causing the problem, either MyFaves or Footprints.. disabling them solved the problem. and I even didn't need to hard reset the phone.. but thanks for your help anyway!

Guest mureta
Hi Mureta,

I wanted to run some driver issue by you. Couple of users in past have reported strange Wifi related issue where omnia internet connection stops after a while - few hours few days etc. They have also reported that they have not encountered this issue on some other ROMs. I am not sure what the problem is as i am keeping there is little to configure there. I am leaving stock LAN / WAN stuff as is and and adding Omnia drivers etc.

My concern is that it could be a combination of drivers and router etc that is causing the issue. Can you tell me if you cook any thing special as a part of building ROMs specially for Wifi ? Have any users reported any issues like this ?

Many thanks,

Hermit

Hi Hermit,

I will send a PM to you. Wait one moment for response ok ? Busy now...

mureta.

Guest mureta

1 - this also happens when manila.exe is not installed, but as you're in the photos.

2 - this is especially true when you install a new theme with some files missing or not supported by the Manila Sense or something replaced or deleted some files from the theme.

3 - try to uninstall something you installed, perhaps giving the conflict, as I said, I have no problem with time nor with the Manila Sense.

Make an experience too, my install another rom without Manila Sense and check again.

Unfortunately I do not know how to do more.

mureta.

Guest mureta

Try this:

1.) Hard reset

I hope this was helpful :D

1 - this also happens when manila.exe is not installed, but as you're in the photos.

2 - this is especially true when you install a new theme with some files missing or not supported by the Manila Sense or something replaced or deleted some files from the theme.

3 - try to uninstall something you installed, perhaps giving the conflict, as I said, I have no problem with time nor with the Manila Sense.

Make an experience too, my install another rom without Manila Sense and check again.

Unfortunately I do not know how to do more.

mureta.

Guest mureta
yeah it was one of the latest tabs causing the problem, either MyFaves or Footprints.. disabling them solved the problem. and I even didn't need to hard reset the phone.. but thanks for your help anyway!

Good to know that resolved.

mureta.

Guest Anupam Anand

sir, again the same problem in new rom... freezes on video mode (in camera) .... in M2D messages, fwd message doesnt carry message, only blank message when forwarded... changing tabs frequently freezes phone and we hv 2 reset it ... touch response time is very high (slow response) .... btw it is my 50th rom upgrade since i bought my phone 2 years back ...

Guest Hermit Dave
Hi Hermit,

I will send a PM to you. Wait one moment for response ok ? Busy now...

mureta.

thanks mate... look forward to hearing from you... in the mean time i have managed to get my hands on DXDI1's OEM files... lets see :D

Guest mureta
thanks mate... look forward to hearing from you... in the mean time i have managed to get my hands on DXDI1's OEM files... lets see :D

For nothing,

I just sent. I hope that solves buddy. Let me know later.

mureta.

Guest mureta
sir, again the same problem in new rom... freezes on video mode (in camera) .... in M2D messages, fwd message doesnt carry message, only blank message when forwarded... changing tabs frequently freezes phone and we hv 2 reset it ... touch response time is very high (slow response) .... btw it is my 50th rom upgrade since i bought my phone 2 years back ...

Really do not know. Check out the photo with the test message, I should get a video to show what the camera is perfect.

Resolution: change rom. unfortunately I can not help. I have none for the moment.

I'm sorry.

mureta.

Guest MariJapa

Oi Mureta

Deixa eu tirar mais uma dúvida... tem como deixar a parte q fica o alarme, calendário e a previsão do tempo transparente e não na cor preta?? Q nem da sua ROM Glass&Blue?? Pois ela "tampa" a foto q deixo como papel de parede. rs

Eu vasculhei pelo M2DC, mas não achei como mudar isso...

Ah e não achei o plugin Iphone Today do Ock q vc colocou tb na ROM Glass&Blue... poderia me dizer onde acho??

Obrigada! ^^

Edited by MariJapa

Guest mureta
Oi Mureta

Deixa eu tirar mais uma dúvida... tem como deixar a parte q fica o alarme, calendário e a previsão do tempo transparente e não na cor preta?? Q nem da sua ROM Glass&Blue?? Pois ela "tampa" a foto q deixo como papel de parede. rs

Eu vasculhei pelo M2DC, mas não achei como mudar isso...

Ah e não achei o plugin Iphone Today do Ock q vc colocou tb na ROM Glass&Blue... poderia me dizer onde acho??

Obrigada! ^^

Tem sim Mari. Posso fazer para você transparente feito a Glass&Blue, se souber usar o photoshop você mesmo pode fazer,somente me dizer ok.

Na que está na Glass&Blue não são os ícones do Ock, os que estão são os ícones do rrenatocabeça, mas se quiser coloco o do Ock,vai combinar mais, se quiser conferir veja a Dark Dragon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mari has yes. I can do for you made ​​the transparent Glass & Blue, if you know how to use photoshop you can do yourself, just tell me ok.

In what is the Glass & Blue icons are not the Ock, those are the icons of rrenatocabeça, but if you want to put the Ock, will combine more if you want to check to see Dark Dragon.

mureta.

Edited by mureta