Battery status is always on 100%

Guest bas-r

Guest bas-r

I just rooted my Desire with Unrevoked, installed the MCR Froyo R5 onto it (baked in kitchen), and then installed the Super Circle Battery framework from XDA onto it. I'm sure i used the appropriate version for the Desire.

Now my battery status is stuck on 100%, even if I charge it, it doesn't indicate that I'm charging. It's been two hours now, and still says 100%, which I cannot believe.

Anyone familiar with this? Or does anyone know how to revert back to the original framework? To see if it's the framework or something else.

EDIT: Ok, I didn't expect this, but it's now (after ~2.5 hrs since last charge) on 99%. Is battery life Better on Froyo?? If it keeps going down in this rate, the phone will last 10 days?? A bit more than I'm used to (Understatement of the century).

EDIT 2: What I'm trying to say is that there is no problem, it just tool a while before the battery started to drop. Unusually long. Me =noon, if.ore this thread etc.

Edited by bas-r

Guest lambrospower

if you don't use the phone while you notice this it's considered normal......when i don't use it at all (when i had r4 or 2.1eclair) i was getting 3 hours each percent......now with light use i get 1hour with mcr r6

Now my battery status is stuck on 100%, even if I charge it, it doesn't indicate that I'm charging.

Hello :(

Have you tried to wipe the battery stats into the recovery ?