Best Rom to install SPB 3.5 on

Guest mardevi

Guest mardevi

I am planning to install SPB 3.55. Currently I use the 21664 full version from Daskalos but to make sure the peformance of SPB is optimal I kindly want some advise if I can install it on this rom or if is better to install it on yop of a megalite version.

The full rom which I use now works great so that shouldn't be the problem.

Guest Klimto
I am planning to install SPB 3.55. Currently I use the 21664 full version from Daskalos but to make sure the peformance of SPB is optimal I kindly want some advise if I can install it on this rom or if is better to install it on yop of a megalite version.

I would advise any megalite rom for you. Probably a 6.5 one and not 6.5.x.

Guest mardevi
I would advise any megalite rom for you. Probably a 6.5 one and not 6.5.x.

Maybe you can give me a link to a megalite 6.5 version since there is no such rom listed in the collection

Guest Dreamaurora

I am using the new 21909 full version with SPB 3.5. Runs very fast and everything is zippy.

Guest new2city

I have been holding back for the megalite version of the 21909, but how much main storage do you have running sbp3.5 on the full 21909?

Guest mardevi

Since I am now using the Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 21664 full version without a problem, I suspect that this will be the same for the megalite version of this rom.

So since I need a megalite version as suggested and this is the only one available with no sense in it I will give this rom a try.

Guest darkhelmetnl

Been using SPB on a standard JC2 ROM. I'm Not satisfied.

Battery drains lot faster

Partially there's SPB interface, partially Samsung

Standard windows mobile settings icons are not all present. You need the Samsung Settings icon to access all functions.

SMS sending doesnt work, not sure though if its because of SPB

Rotating mainscreen messes up icon layout. Cant seem to configure 2 seperate icon layouts for landscape and portait

Guest tersagun

What are the main differences between SPB, Sense and the default TouchWiz?

Can you guys please briefly summarise the up's and down's?

Thanks in advance!

Guest Dreamaurora
I have been holding back for the megalite version of the 21909, but how much main storage do you have running sbp3.5 on the full 21909?

Pretty good, with some other things installed like Resco File Explorer I still have around 107 MB of device memory. Free RAM around 89 MB with SPB on.

SPB runs real good with this ROM and no bugs so far.

Guest Dreamaurora
What are the main differences between SPB, Sense and the default TouchWiz?

Can you guys please briefly summarise the up's and down's?

Thanks in advance!

Doesn't need to be explained, just get SPB, it's worth every dollars and cents you are going to pay.

Customisable multi page layout, VERY fast, looks sleek. Definitely improves the usability of your phone by a mile.

I used both Sense and Touchwiz and they could not compare to SPB. Even my wife is loving the SPB on her Omnia 2.