[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

In recovery, just choose move apps to sdcard

and then every aplication i install will be installed in sd partition?

dont need to do anything else? install any aplication?

thanks

and then every aplication i install will be installed in sd partition?

dont need to do anything else? install any aplication?

thanks

I think apps that supports apps2sd only I think, not sure

Guest Barleyman

I think there's a glitch with the call volume and vibrate. In my phone the maximum ring volume is rather soft and the vibrate is pretty anemic. I often miss calls when the phone is in my pocket. Yeah, I hear badly but in 1.7x firmware I didn't have this problem.

However, today I received a call with regular (very loud) call volume. Possibly this is another glitch like the failure to use custom ringtone half of the time?

Is there a way to adjust vibrate strength somehow? What about rising ringtone volume?

Edited by Barleyman

I'm using LCR 1.8 from some time now and I have no major issues but a WIFI signal "problem".

The signal power is really low compared to other devices like an iphone, or my father's HTC and even my PC's (I mean at the same distance from the spot).

Would It be possible to do something for this?

I use my phone in my car with an old "tape to jack" :huh: adapter. I am able to speack using mic, even when plugged. (was on 1.8 a long time before release, now on LCR-F but it always worked. Have you tried with another headset ? Maybe rekative to pin, as the shark said

C you, too tired (enven if it is only 8pm). Must sleep a little before falling hill.

(Currently writing theme management for Lcr settings)

Malez, you have LCR-F (Froyo)??

When we can have froyo too?? =O

Guest Edward.W
I'm using LCR 1.8 from some time now and I have no major issues but a WIFI signal "problem".

The signal power is really low compared to other devices like an iphone, or my father's HTC and even my PC's (I mean at the same distance from the spot).

Would It be possible to do something for this?

Can it be the problem of the build-in antenna? :huh:

Notebooks usually have a larger surface area antenna, maybe that's why you have a better signal strength? ;)

Guest PhilNelwyn
- When my phone is ringing or during calls, the contact picture is not displayed

And thats probably because of some lags/low memory/bad weather/government

I don't think we can do much about it :huh:

It works for me... and I don't know if it's related, but all my contacts are duplicated.

I mean, not in the contacts list, but when I edit a contact, it appears twice for the same google account, one with the picture I added, and the other with default image.

This ROM is great, except for the fact that google goggles doesn't seem to work for LCR. I've tried a couple other ROMs and it works fine on there.. so I'm not too sure what it is about LCR that makes this happen. Anyone else have this goggles problem too?

[EDIT]

It turns out I was having some issues with root status. I re-rooted the phone and this fixed the goggles issue :huh: thanks for the hard work LCR team.

Edited by perds

Guest snootched

I had this issue as well with goggles. I didn't try to reroot the phone - I will try that. Turns out the version that's in the market 110 had an issue, but version 100 didn't - so I just stuck on 100. I will try this tonight! Thanks.

This ROM is great, except for the fact that google goggles doesn't seem to work for LCR. I've tried a couple other ROMs and it works fine on there.. so I'm not too sure what it is about LCR that makes this happen. Anyone else have this goggles problem too?

[EDIT]

It turns out I was having some issues with root status. I re-rooted the phone and this fixed the goggles issue :) thanks for the hard work LCR team.

I had this issue as well with goggles. I didn't try to reroot the phone - I will try that. Turns out the version that's in the market 110 had an issue, but version 100 didn't - so I just stuck on 100. I will try this tonight! Thanks.

Tell me how it goes :huh: I just did the root method 1.1 (new) from recovery.. After that, it was no more FCs or black screens ;)

hi all,

i'm facing some big problem when connected to 3g networks: i can't neither receive calls/sms nor make phone calls.

how can i restore the stock kernel to check if it is something related to it?

does anyone have some hint?

i've been finally able to test with stock rom.. the issue is still there.. i think it's operator related not phone related.. i've also discovered that some my coworker has the same issue with the same operator.

thanks!

Is it possibile to make the power control widget transparent?

either install a theme that has a transparent power control widget, like desire plain blue and black (look in my sign), or use extended controls, which has a lot of customization options.

either install a theme that has a transparent power control widget, like desire plain blue and black (look in my sign), or use extended controls, which has a lot of customization options.

I was thinking more about a metamorph hack or an alternative apk.

Anyway, thanks :P

Guest snootched

No luck for me. Still getting uncaught exceptions. Will wait for LCR-F and try again later... v1 works ok for me for now - but it's picky on business cards.

Tell me how it goes :) I just did the root method 1.1 (new) from recovery.. After that, it was no more FCs or black screens :)

Is it possible to correct the "compass service" and "android system" bugs where those services or whatever they are consume energy and do not allow the system to enter on standby correctly? with power monitors those services use a lot of CPU and stay running all day. Many portuguese ppl with this ROM (and any liquid v2.1) tested and report that on our forum.

Edited by mmick

I was thinking more about a metamorph hack or an alternative apk.

Anyway, thanks :P

i won't steal anyone work, and it will be integrated in LCR Settings (today i have managed to code the theme directory recogniztion, and preview displaying)

Is it possible to correct the "compass service" and "android system" bugs where those services or whatever they are consume energy and do not allow the system to enter on standby correctly? with power monitors those services use a lot of CPU and stay running all day. Many portuguese ppl with this ROM (and any liquid v2.1) tested and report that on our forum.

Open an issue. Even if it is a long time since i have not checked issues, i will check each of them before releasing 1.8.2

Open an issue. Even if it is a long time since i have not checked issues, i will check each of them before releasing 1.8.2

Sorry for being noob but...how do I do that? LOL

With "Power Tutor" I tested (and several other persons) and what consumes a lot of energy, describing what the app says:

- "System"

- "Compass Device (e.g. akmd)"

- "Media Server"

I have *no* app serving media and these results are after a clean ROM/LCR install, all caches wiped, no software running besides LauncherPRO. Even stopping some processes with Startup Cleaner 2.0 these things occur.

Searching thru the net I observed that "System" (Android System) and "Compass Device akmd" seem to give a lot of trouble for many people with several ROMs and devices, not only Acer Liquid. Those processes on another devices did not let the system enter on standby and where other things are at "0%" like the kernel, those processes are using from 1% - 80% of the CPU.

AFAIK "Xian" ROM has been updated recently with that bug(s) fixed.

Edited by mmick

I have just installed this, after getting so fed up with the random reboots and sluggishness I was experiencing with eViL_Eclair v2.2t

Its sooo fast!

Many thanks, hopefully I can have a phone that does not reboot several times a day!