[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

What will be updated in 1.8.2 ?

It would be really great if LCR 1.8.2 or LCR-F includes all the languages supported by google like Japanese, Ukrainian etc. I am now using Xian/Koud CM6 v1 (Froyo) and its multi language support is just awesome. Our dear devs, Please, be so kind as to consider multi-language in future releases.

THANK YOU x1000

Guest Ramdanih
It would be really great if LCR 1.8.2 or LCR-F includes all the languages supported by google like Japanese, Ukrainian etc. I am now using Xian/Koud CM6 v1 (Froyo) and its multi language support is just awesome. Our dear devs, Please, be so kind as to consider multi-language in future releases.

THANK YOU x1000

+1.. in Xiankoud support language Indonesia too..

It would be really great if LCR 1.8.2 or LCR-F includes all the languages supported by google like Japanese, Ukrainian etc.

I don´t know how it´s on Android but on Symbian languages took a lot of space, therefore I would suggest at least 2 different versions:

Western (Americas, Western/Central Europe): English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, German, Finnish, Swedish and a couple more

Eastern (all others): English and all others.

This of course, if languages take a lot of space.

I don´t know how it´s on Android but on Symbian languages took a lot of space, therefore I would suggest at least 2 different versions:

Western (Americas, Western/Central Europe): English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, German, Finnish, Swedish and a couple more

Eastern (all others): English and all others.

This of course, if languages take a lot of space.

Well I am using CyanogenMod6 now and still enough place for all the apps I need. On the other hand, it is ok to remove the languages and leave English only but make it possible to add the language you want... by flashing a ZIP or by pushing via ADB..

Well I am using CyanogenMod6 now and still enough place for all the apps I need. On the other hand, it is ok to remove the languages and leave English only but make it possible to add the language you want... by flashing a ZIP or by pushing via ADB..

Please give me the zip with additional languages so i could have a look. (be quick are i won't have time)

Sorry i do not have the zip with the languages.... just hypothesized that even if not installed from the start, it would be nice to be able to add them by flashing zip or smth else... Is it possible to take them from CyanogenMod6 or AOSP?

Sorry i do not have the zip with the languages.... just hypothesized that even if not installed from the start, it would be nice to be able to add them by flashing zip or smth else... Is it possible to take them from CyanogenMod6 or AOSP?

Just to prove you that we are not in hollydays :P

device8.png

device7.png

device4b.png

and more.....

All what you seen is already fully implemented.

Of course it will be integrated in both LCR-E and LCR-F

Edited by malez

Malez is that Froyo or is that still Eclair?

that is lcr-e 1.8.2, although it's meant to be a preview of the lcr settings app that's been worked on. i mean it's to show that a LOT of work is going on as far as lcr development is concerned. Simply GREAT work!

Edited by Rajit

I Love your work and I would like to install a Froyo creation of yours. Do you plan to release one?

Cheers!

Of course : built is in progress, but you knwo that when a lcr rom is out, it has been tested and validated. F looks good but build is not fully finished.

Wooow..

new recovery, new ROM, new fiture..

Great Malez.. :lol:

Don't forget Vache who is working on LCR too and Piter who has worked too but left

Now that I have finished reco and LCR setting, I will re-work on froyo. I promisse you a fast rom