[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest Fredisco

Still have the keyboard problem with this rom = When hitting keys on the lower row then sometimes the keyboard disappears.

Just Wiped everything, reflashed using Malez 0.6, and flashed LCR-E_1.8.2.1-signed, rebooted twice.

And the keyboard problem is still there..

See video0012.3gp here attached below comment #4: link

If I flash stock rom's (OS_Acer_1.100.09.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A) or (OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_Liquid)

Then I don't have this behavior..

Ideas anyone?

Still have the keyboard problem with this rom = When hitting keys on the lower row then sometimes the keyboard disappears.

Just Wiped everything, reflashed using Malez 0.6, and flashed LCR-E_1.8.2.1-signed, rebooted twice.

And the keyboard problem is still there..

See video0012.3gp here attached below comment #4: link

If I flash stock rom's (OS_Acer_1.100.09.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A) or (OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_Liquid)

Then I don't have this behavior..

Ideas anyone?

That is strange, will try to provide you an alternate boot for test, please add you comment to issue

Did anyone ever successfully backup LCR 1.8.2 through Malez Recovery 0.6?

I have had backup problem using Malez Recovery 0.6,no matter Froyo or Eclair ROMs.

What is you baseband version ?

Just to tell that i had many report telling no problem.

Lokks like it is relative to previous install you made. Have you installed LS in the past ?

Edited by malez

Can it compatible the ROM2.100.19??

when I reflash the 2.100.19, and install the malezRecovery_0.6.img + easy installer, reboot to the recovery, and flash the lcr1.8.2.1, and then reboot the device.

but.... when get to the "ANDROID 2.1 ECLAIR LCR1.8" screen, stop, wait for 5mins, no respone.

what can I do now? I had put out the battery and wait for 11seconds, and reboot. and boot to the lcr screen, then stop! no response again.

Help

Guest vikings123
What is you baseband version ?

Just to tell that i had many report telling no problem.

Lokks like it is relative to previous install you made. Have you installed LS in the past ?

Malez,

I used the version from Froyo leak.

Beside LCR, I can not backup MOD of Froyo either. The same error message.

I am flashing back to 2.100.19 now.

It is working OK, after flashing 2.100.19.

Edited by vikings123

Thanks for the Rom, but i´ve a problem. If i install over froyo leak the Rom, then i come back to Eclair. How can install for still in Froyo?.

Thanks LCR team.

This is an eclair ROM.

The LCR team is working on a Froyo rom. Should be out in the near future.