ROM cooking problem with BuildOS

Guest dreamtheater39

Guest dreamtheater39

Hi,

When BuildOS runs it, parses through the entire bunch of packages and towards the end it throws an error. I've attached a screen grab of the error. Any ideas what could be wrong?

thanks!

San

post-736570-1280245431_thumb.png

Guest ErnstJanF
Hi,

When BuildOS runs it, parses through the entire bunch of packages and towards the end it throws an error. I've attached a screen grab of the error. Any ideas what could be wrong?

thanks!

San

Please post this in the romcooking thread.

Answer: You're trying to cook multi-language. Please use a ROM_DUMP.bin containing one language only.

Guest dreamtheater39
Please post this in the romcooking thread.

Answer: You're trying to cook multi-language. Please use a ROM_DUMP.bin containing one language only.

hey Ernst! thanks for the reply.

Can you point me to one of the clean roms which work that i can download and get my kitchen up & running? I've tried to dump one of the official JC2 roms from samsung.

San

Guest dreamtheater39
hey Ernst! thanks for the reply.

Can you point me to one of the clean roms which work that i can download and get my kitchen up & running? I've tried to dump one of the official JC2 roms from samsung.

San

hey, after some finer analysis and running through forums - i just figured how to get my rom dump. let me try with a rom_dump and then get back...until then, thanks a lot! cheers

Guest dreamtheater39
hey, after some finer analysis and running through forums - i just figured how to get my rom dump. let me try with a rom_dump and then get back...until then, thanks a lot! cheers

hey, thanks a lot bro...the mistake was i converted an mst file to an nb0 file which i used to dump. now it gets past the buildos step finally :(

one of the tools seems to be crashing now...im using windows 7, could be some compatibility issue....need to dig into that now!

cheers

Guest ErnstJanF
hey, thanks a lot bro...the mistake was i converted an mst file to an nb0 file which i used to dump. now it gets past the buildos step finally :(

one of the tools seems to be crashing now...im using windows 7, could be some compatibility issue....need to dig into that now!

cheers

I'm on seven too, shouldn't be problem.

Are you sure that you used the official ROM (dumped from your phone)?

Please post back in my thread an I will help you get through.

Guest kaspy

I'm on seven too, shouldn't be problem.

Are you sure that you used the official ROM (dumped from your phone)?

Please post back in my thread an I will help you get through.

well brother if you are using win 7 in b7610

can i have try . that would be wonderful..even if it has some issues

Guest Klimto
well brother if you are using win 7 in b7610

can i have try . that would be wonderful..even if it has some issues

He means his pc is running on windows 7.