MS Office

Guest Byzza

Guest Byzza

Hi All,

Ok, I've been trying a few different ROM's, but all the ones I like don't have MS Office installed. The main reason I got a Windows Mobile was so I had access to office.

I really need this back, any version will do. Can anyone help me please.

Guest andrew.mazlim

My opinion - no hard feelings, Leap - you don't need, mate, a NEWEST version of MS Office! I played with all MS Office's versions and the old ones are fine; and they DON'T using so much of memory.

ALSO, there is a version that you can install the Office EVERYWHERE, even in your SD card! Don't remember the cracker's name, though.

Guest Byzza

Hey Leap, Thanks for that. Works fine for what I needed, and it had Adobe as well.

My opinion - no hard feelings, Leap - you don't need, mate, a NEWEST version of MS Office! I played with all MS Office's versions and the old ones are fine; and they DON'T using so much of memory.

ALSO, there is a version that you can install the Office EVERYWHERE, even in your SD card! Don't remember the cracker's name, though.

Yeah I would have been happy with an older version, but Leap's is working at the moment, so I'll keep it until I need more resources.