Exchange support?

Guest masi0

Guest masi0

Hello,

Does the Galaxy S has full Exchange support out of the box (security PIN/password) as HTC does?

I can't find anything from the user guide...

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mkrogh
Hello,

Does the Galaxy S has full Exchange support out of the box (security PIN/password) as HTC does?

Cheers

Sir yes sir .....

Use Exchange on the job - and no probs .....

Edited by mkrogh

Hello,

Cheers

As I am using JG5 now I have managed to copy Accounts and settings and Email.apk from JM5 - now I am fully Exchange compatible :D

Guest zenkinz
Hello,

Cheers

no it doesn't, as far as the security feature is concerned. you can only do pattern lock, or you install a third party lock s/w, or you wait for froyo.

while eclair has exchange support, its quite basic, and doesn't handle some of the complicated stuff like the reoccurence appointments. froyo has better support, but if you want to look for 'full' exchange support, I think it might be gingerbread or later.

Guest Cabfeegig
no it doesn't, as far as the security feature is concerned. you can only do pattern lock, or you install a third party lock s/w, or you wait for froyo.

while eclair has exchange support, its quite basic, and doesn't handle some of the complicated stuff like the reoccurence appointments. froyo has better support, but if you want to look for 'full' exchange support, I think it might be gingerbread or later.

You may want to checkout TouchDown...