dt39 ROM Beta release

Guest dreamtheater39

Guest dreamtheater39
I want to try your rom but Palringo very important for me to chat with my friend wait for next rom thanks

same here m8! ive been using palringo for a really long time and it really sucks to have it screwing up with the samsung's today plugins :(

can you test palringo on the rom you are currently using and tell me if it works fine?

install the latest version of palringo, have it running in the background with samsungs widget screen running. send an IM to your device and see if it causes samsungs screen to refresh - if it doesnt, please tell me which rom you are running and that'll really help :(

cheers

Guest mardevi

Hello,

I have flashed my phone with the latest Samsung firmware which was advised to install the rom of Daskalos.

Do I still have to use the csc file which you've added with your rom or is it sufficient to install only the rom?

Guest joecruz

hey dreamtheater, i really like your first version and i know you're working on a new 23569 build but could you also redo and apply the tweaks and optimizations that you're doing on your new build to the first one? thanks!

Guest yamajiang

hi, dt39

it is really a exciting news to have a very fast ROM. You know, the samsung original SMS client is damn slow, while the 800MHz CPU can not show its expected perfomance.

however, could you pls consider to make a WM6.5 ROM (219XX) , which may be even faster than 6.5.3 (23xxx)

looking forward your next release!

Guest Banbu

21*** so i'm not interested with it... and a megalite rom is better i think... what's more, i still dont know is that i should reflash my CSC to English so that it fit the English only rom???... my csc is Chinese... i'm using daskalos's 23***sense rom... which is the best rom i 've ever used.......

Edited by Banbu

Guest CJMonty

CSC has no effect on Win language. It contains keyboard layout, data connections settings(if provider icludes them) and other things.

You can read more about ROM prats here

Guest sakisds
anyone has an idea?

Try resseting the main menu. Edit > Reset.

Also you could delete /HKLM/Software/Cube but this may kill the main menu completely.

Guest roisagi
Try resseting the main menu. Edit > Reset.

Also you could delete /HKLM/Software/Cube but this may kill the main menu completely.

tries both - still, does not work:

main menu remains as in the above picture.

after deleting registry, main menu is "empty".