Can't install HTC apps after flashing custom made android 2.2 rom in a Desire

Guest giorgisp

Guest giorgisp

Hello,

I flashed this custom made rom on my HTC Desire and I want to install some apps from this rom, such as the HTC Camera and Camcorder application, into my HTC Desire. I have the .apk and .odex files of the applications but I haven't not managed to install them trying many methods and I need help!

Thanks, giorgisp

Edited by giorgisp

Guest sudeki300

the rom you are saying you used to flash to your desire is not a stock rom but a custom made rom with additions. the 2.2 htc desire rom is not released yet. not that i know........................sudeki300

Guest giorgisp
the rom you are saying you used to flash to your desire is not a stock rom but a custom made rom with additions. the 2.2 htc desire rom is not released yet. not that i know........................sudeki300

Oh, I'm sorry, I edited the post. What I really want to do is to take some applications from the second rom and install them to the first rom (the one I have currently installed). These applications are system applications such as the Camera, the Voice Record and so on. How is this possible (running the .apk files won't work, neither flashing them using an update.zip file into /system/app/)? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Guest giorgisp
Oh, I'm sorry, I edited the post. What I really want to do is to take some applications from the second rom and install them to the first rom (the one I have currently installed). These applications are system applications such as the Camera, the Voice Record and so on. How is this possible (running the .apk files won't work, neither flashing them using an update.zip file into /system/app/)? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Please help! It can't be difficult to do this, I just can't find the right way. :(