Market not updating apps (MCR r6)

Guest Tebo2K

Guest Tebo2K

Hi folks,

Couldn't find anything on this in the forum, if I have missed something please accpet my apologies and point me in the direction of the relevant thread... :(

Using MCR r6, I can download new apps from the market and they install fine, however I am having problems updating existing apps. The market will download the update, but sometimes it stops there, the update isn't installed.. I've tried restarting the phone and clearing the market cache and this has sometimes worked, but for the last couple of days it hasn't worked at all.. I have App2SD+ from the kitchen - could this be the problem?

Any help very much appreciated

Best Regards

Iain

Guest ferryrich
I have the same problem on r5 and A2SD+ :(

I have had no such issues on r5 with App2SD+ having moved from a pre-r3.1 ROM, but I did have to format my sd card (not mess with the partitions at all) as the phone thought I had no space available on their.

I copied everything off it and then back on after and alls hunky dory.

Guest marcuso
Hi folks,

Couldn't find anything on this in the forum, if I have missed something please accpet my apologies and point me in the direction of the relevant thread... :(

Using MCR r6, I can download new apps from the market and they install fine, however I am having problems updating existing apps. The market will download the update, but sometimes it stops there, the update isn't installed.. I've tried restarting the phone and clearing the market cache and this has sometimes worked, but for the last couple of days it hasn't worked at all.. I have App2SD+ from the kitchen - could this be the problem?

Any help very much appreciated

Best Regards

Iain

I can confirm this behaviour (MCR r6 as well) - for me it sometimes helped to initiate the download again. Seems to be random to me.

Guest scotch whisky

I'm having the same problem with r6. Will update eventually but needs several attempts.

Apart from this no other problems so not too worried.