Make an italian custom rom

Guest jappoman

Guest jappoman

Hi all, as you can read in the tittle, i will ask a question to all the modaco community.

I've read about a lot of custom rom, especially in english but also french, german ecc... but nothing italian. On this forum there are a lot of italian like me hoping in a multilanguage custom rom sometimes or maybe an italian only custom rom. I tryed and tryed to cook something, following houndred of tutorial but ... nothing, i'm not good in it... so, i will ask you, to all the modaco community:

Can you please create some kind of custom italian rom ? :(

PS: this is the jc2 italian rom dump http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3B4S031P

Really really thanks to all, this entire community is greate. And if my request rest unheard don't worry: you are allways the best community for me and i will continue to test your tweeks and roms ecc. You are a greate community, made by fantastic people, seriously! :( So i've only asked but don't feel under pressure, this is not my intention :P !

Have a nice day :P

Guest daskalos
Hi all, as you can read in the tittle, i will ask a question to all the modaco community.

I've read about a lot of custom rom, especially in english but also french, german ecc... but nothing italian. On this forum there are a lot of italian like me hoping in a multilanguage custom rom sometimes or maybe an italian only custom rom. I tryed and tryed to cook something, following houndred of tutorial but ... nothing, i'm not good in it... so, i will ask you, to all the modaco community:

Can you please create some kind of custom italian rom ? :(

PS: this is the jc2 italian rom dump http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3B4S031P

Really really thanks to all, this entire community is greate. And if my request rest unheard don't worry: you are allways the best community for me and i will continue to test your tweeks and roms ecc. You are a greate community, made by fantastic people, seriously! :( So i've only asked but don't feel under pressure, this is not my intention :P !

Have a nice day :P

I think turning an English Custom ROM to another language is possible after all...

When I made a i8000 custom ROM, it was in English, but I was surprised when someone is using it with another language...

When I ask how he done it, he said about dumping the CSC and Flashing it back etc.

Anyway he's username is iScream you should ask him...

Here's the proof (I cooked the rom in English but he uses it in another language, below is his screenshot)

screen05p.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guest jappoman

thank you daskalos !!! :( i will surely ask him :( thanks a lot ! :P

EDIT: sent message to him ! by the way, a guide about thant wont be useful for all user ? if he give me response i can try to make a tutorial :P

Edited by jappoman

Guest daskalos
thank you daskalos !!! :( i will surely ask him :( thanks a lot ! :P

EDIT: sent message to him ! by the way, a guide about thant wont be useful for all user ? if he give me response i can try to make a tutorial :P

Well if he/you makes a guide post and discuss it here: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...ge-is-possible/

Edited by daskalos