Weather Bug Elite Caution Warning!!!!

Guest Dogmann55

Guest Dogmann55

Hi all,

I decided to try this app as it looked to have a really nice look and additional information how ever i encountered two problems the first was it thought i was in Romford although I'm in Barnet and this was with location services and GPS both on so wasn't impressed by that as Romford is not veen close to where i am. The second and much worse problem was after installing the Home screen Widget it started to make my Back, Menu and Home keys flash and reboot my Streak and the interval in which this happened was getting quicker and quicker. Fortunately i was able to remove it quickly on a first boot and then the problem stopped and has not returned this was the first and only time i have had this problem with my Streak hence my post and warning to others.

Marc

Guest spences10

Thanks for the info, beautiful witgets is my recomendation.

I had an issue like this with tunewiki where it kept on playing tracks repeatedly. Now tunewiki dosnt work at all keep getting FC

Guest Dogmann55

@spences10

Yeah I'm sticking with Beautiful Widgets and not going to try and fix things that don't need fixing as the experience freaked me out a little as i thought my Streak was going to be a goner stuck in a infinite reboot loop I was just relieved i was able to remove it and everything went back to normal.

Marc

Guest T_r_i_s

I've been using Weatherbug Elite on my Streak (using builds 3883 and 4399) for weeks now and have had no probs with it whatsoever...