Wifi file transfer and samsung dive

Guest ObUk2k

Guest ObUk2k

Hey everyone

I Just got a Galaxy S and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good app for sending files (e.g. photo/videos) to a PC via wifi (pushed to the PC from the phone would be good).

also although i read everywhere you can remotely track/lock ur galaxy S via samsungdive.com i havent figured out how to set it up yet

has anyone had any luck with this yet, or is it not available yet for the galaxy s ?

thanks very much everyone :(

ObUk

Guest Matty Dee
Hey everyone

I Just got a Galaxy S and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good app for sending files (e.g. photo/videos) to a PC via wifi (pushed to the PC from the phone would be good).

also although i read everywhere you can remotely track/lock ur galaxy S via samsungdive.com i havent figured out how to set it up yet

has anyone had any luck with this yet, or is it not available yet for the galaxy s ?

thanks very much everyone :(

ObUk

For sending files to PC via wifi, is dropbox no good?

There is now a thread over on xda-developers of an app made by Samsung that looks exactly what you want though it wouldn't work for me on windows 7 x64 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=740713

As for samsungdrive yep it works fine (slow to find phone though), it's on the phone under "tracker". Location and security -> Set mobile tracker

Edited by Matty Dee