Google Listen working on any Froyo ???

Guest InspectorFrost

Guest InspectorFrost

Hi

Ive tried Leedroid/Official Froyo/Sense leaked and Pays Froyo/Sense

On all of the above i have never managed to get Listen to work without issue.

I can open the App ok, connect to my Google Accont ok and even see my subscriptions ok

If i try to download a podcast i get the buffering message for a second or two then an error message telling me there is a problem playing the media.....although it will continue to download.

I can navigate to the downloaded media ok via (EG:) Rock player and play it without issue so the media isn't corrupted

I have seen similar threads saying much the same, although some have issues with logging in to their Google account and small minority seem to not have any issues at all.

Anyone know how to fix this or could at least recommend another (prefferably pretty!) player till fixed

Cheers Then

Frosty

Guest le_lutin
Hi

Ive tried Leedroid/Official Froyo/Sense leaked and Pays Froyo/Sense

On all of the above i have never managed to get Listen to work without issue.

I can open the App ok, connect to my Google Accont ok and even see my subscriptions ok

If i try to download a podcast i get the buffering message for a second or two then an error message telling me there is a problem playing the media.....although it will continue to download.

I can navigate to the downloaded media ok via (EG:) Rock player and play it without issue so the media isn't corrupted

I have seen similar threads saying much the same, although some have issues with logging in to their Google account and small minority seem to not have any issues at all.

Anyone know how to fix this or could at least recommend another (prefferably pretty!) player till fixed

Cheers Then

Frosty

It works for me on Paul's R6 and worked on R5

Guest InspectorFrost
It works for me on Paul's R6 and worked on R5

Sweet, ive been using Pays BS 2.0 because of this issue

I'll give R6 a go and see

Thanks Guv'