NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP PLEASE!!

Guest psykodellic

Guest psykodellic

i rooted my desire and all worked well, i flashed a few different roms 2 see whats what and all was fine, untill i flashed (pays-desire-froyo-sense v1.3) and now for some reason i cant connect my desire to my computer, it doesnt reckonise my SD card and i think its also blocked my sim and when i do connect it to my computer it asks me to install qualcomm cdma sms or something ive looked around for it and i cant find it. but i just want to have access to the sd card so i can go into recovery and flash a different rom. some one please help me ive tried to use sdk and i dont know how to use it. PLEASE some one help me, and remember im an idiot so step by step would b useful! much love x

Guest StuMcBill
i rooted my desire and all worked well, i flashed a few different roms 2 see whats what and all was fine, untill i flashed (pays-desire-froyo-sense v1.3) and now for some reason i cant connect my desire to my computer, it doesnt reckonise my SD card and i think its also blocked my sim and when i do connect it to my computer it asks me to install qualcomm cdma sms or something ive looked around for it and i cant find it. but i just want to have access to the sd card so i can go into recovery and flash a different rom. some one please help me ive tried to use sdk and i dont know how to use it. PLEASE some one help me, and remember im an idiot so step by step would b useful! much love x

There is a thread in the sticky section telling you how to fix a USB brick. Follow this and you should be fine!

Guest psykodellic
There is a thread in the sticky section telling you how to fix a USB brick. Follow this and you should be fine!

i dont understand the steps i put my phone into fastboot, plug it in usb, then it comes up on the srceen ''fastboot usb'' but then i dont no what to do, i dont no how to enter the 'fastboot oem enableqxdm 0' command.

Guest SgtDavePwnage
i dont understand the steps i put my phone into fastboot, plug it in usb, then it comes up on the srceen ''fastboot usb'' but then i dont no what to do, i dont no how to enter the 'fastboot oem enableqxdm 0' command.

Pop onto the IRC channel #modaco on chat.freenode.net....I will be happy to guide you through it.

Its quite simple :(

Guest psykodellic
Pop onto the IRC channel #modaco on chat.freenode.net....I will be happy to guide you through it.

Its quite simple :(

i dont know what that is :(

Guest loakyj
thats even more confusing am never gonna fix my phone :(

You'll get there, I was clueless when I did mine, well still am now to all that side! :(

Guest EddyOS

Ultimately it's a harsh lesson as to know what you're doing before attempting something that can leave you with a £500 paper weight

Guest simonp2
thats even more confusing am never gonna fix my phone :(

if you are using Firefox as your browser add the addon chatzilla

go here to download ithttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16/

it will prompt you to restart your browser

once its installed click on tools and then the chatzilla name

once youve done that a box will pop up with some writing in it click on freenode

once youve done this

click on the irc tab on the chatzilla box

click on join channel

type in modaco

it will then join

cant make it any easier for your bud

hmmmm,,,people with so small IT know how,, what are they doing flashing/rooting a £500 phone? i thought that one should have basic knowledge of the use of a computer which includes p2p/irc apps before beginning to findle with some expensive gadgets.......

anyhow... we all start somewhere, so y not here for him then...

hope u have a good waranty on ur phone m8, if not,, then consider it as u are definitely going to be needing it.

Edited by kav