Revert to stock Recovery

Guest IceBone

Guest IceBone

I'm trying to do this, I have clockworkmod on now and it's preventing me from running the FroYo OTA, but I don't have the stock recovery image. Does anybody know where I could get it?

Guest Shizophren

Why you want to do this? Tomorrow Paul will release an offiziell rooted mcr 2.2. rom.

When you install the OTA HTC 2.2 Update you will loose root and have to wait, till this bootloader is "cracked" again.

Wait till tomorrow.

Guest IceBone
Why you want to do this? Tomorrow Paul will release an offiziell rooted mcr 2.2. rom.

When you install the OTA HTC 2.2 Update you will loose root and have to wait, till this bootloader is "cracked" again.

Wait till tomorrow.

The problem is I didn't root, as the trackpad isn't working and was stuck in the middle of the process. I have the recovery, but not full root. >_<

Guest LUTRAM
I'm trying to do this, I have clockworkmod on now and it's preventing me from running the FroYo OTA, but I don't have the stock recovery image. Does anybody know where I could get it?

http://shipped-roms.com/shipped/Bravo/

RUU_Bravo_HTC_WWE_1.15.405.4_Radio_32.30.00.28U_4.05.00.11_release_122704.exe

RUU_Bravo_HTC_WWE_1.21.405.2_Radio_32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.02_2_release_126984_sign

d.exe

Guest IceBone
As far as i can remember you go through the clockwordmod menu with the loudness buttons not with the optical trackball.

Indeed, but you have to confirm with the trackpad button.

Guest Shizophren

Ehhm or with the power button??? :-)

I can't remember wether this was in the clockwordmoc recovery or in bootloaer...

Edited by Shizophren

Guest IceBone
Ehhm or with the power button??? :-)

I can't remember wether this was in the clockwordmoc recovery or in bootloaer...

In clockwork, the power button (along with the home and menu buttons) only turns off the UI.

Guest Shizophren

Hmm this is strange...so in don't really know why your optical track button doesn't work.

Is this the same, when you start from rom manager into recovery?

Maby try to do the whole modaco root procedure. With the two bat files. Then you have the MCR 2.1 rom. Maby your optical track ball wold then work?

Edited by Shizophren

Guest IceBone
Hmm this is strange...so in don't really know why your optical track button doesn't work.

Is this the same, when you start from rom manager into recovery?

Trackball doesn't work, cause the phone went for a swim a few weeks ago.

Guest IceBone
Haha ahh ok ^^ that explains eveyrhing.

Well, I now have the stock recovery.img, which I got from shipped-roms, how do I replace it now? Unrevoked is being a bitch.

Guest Ohalalyeah
Well, I now have the stock recovery.img, which I got from shipped-roms, how do I replace it now? Unrevoked is being a bitch.

Can I have your recovery.img please? My Desire is a Hong Kong stock one, can it apply your recovery.img?

Thanks

Guest IceBone
Can I have your recovery.img please? My Desire is a Hong Kong stock one, can it apply your recovery.img?

Thanks

Worked out everything, clockworkmod works with the power button if you press up, down, up to enable alternative buttons. No need for this topic to stay open anymore.