Online Kitchen

Guest 325i

Guest mmeikelinen
I have seen XDA have a new online kitchen for baking roms, http://cookandroid.com/

Even though its beta, there are many more options and much more customisable. Are there any plans to update the modaco kitchen?

I would like to see the circle battery icons and different boot animations as an option in modaco kitchen.

Guest Attitudes
I would like to see the circle battery icons and different boot animations as an option in modaco kitchen.

U wont see the "circle battery icons" in Paul's kitchen anytime soon tbh, he never mess with the framework and I think that is a good thing.

The stability of the roms and keeping them clean is the clue to the rom's. if u need anything extra its easy to put it in after.

Guest Mikael1711
U wont see the "circle battery icons" in Paul's kitchen anytime soon tbh, he never mess with the framework and I think that is a good thing.

The stability of the roms and keeping them clean is the clue to the rom's. if u need anything extra its easy to put it in after.

Speaking of online kitchen... how do you get into it? Is there a menu or something like at shortcut to the kitchen, or do you have to choose a certain forum post?

Guest bas-r
Speaking of online kitchen... how do you get into it? Is there a menu or something like at shortcut to the kitchen, or do you have to choose a certain forum post?

You can only access the kitchen if you're an AdFree or Plus member. Well worth the few quid you spend on it, imho.

Guest V I R U S

This kitchen on the top is only for experienced users. There are some parts which not even marked as needed. One wrong step and you will need to start again cooking your rom )

Guest Mikael1711
You can only access the kitchen if you're an AdFree or Plus member. Well worth the few quid you spend on it, imho.

Yes, i know.... i am Adfree member... Just wondered bout the access to the kitchen. Thougt it would be nice if there were an icon or something in the top menubar, called "kitchen", were you could get easy access to the kitchen, an then choose whitch ROM to cook.

Guest shawsey
Yes, i know.... i am Adfree member... Just wondered bout the access to the kitchen. Thougt it would be nice if there were an icon or something in the top menubar, called "kitchen", were you could get easy access to the kitchen, an then choose whitch ROM to cook.

yes i agree would be much better,thank paul

Guest iceatcs

Aye, that's why I'm here for, I like his way. No mess with the framework. I bought HTC Desire because I like it what it is.

Edited by iceatcs