Goodbye Pulse :(

Guest Thomas55

Guest racingclub

I've side-graded to a G1 which I picked up on eBay in mint condition for £80 - didnt look like it'd ever been used.

Cheap way to get FroYo and it has a nice keyboard.

Guest DanWilson
I've side-graded to a G1 which I picked up on eBay in mint condition for £80 - didnt look like it'd ever been used.

Cheap way to get FroYo and it has a nice keyboard.

I thought of a G1 - but aren't the specs lower than the Pulses? And there isn't much support any more here on Modaco...

I was really thinking of an upgrade though... Not a kinda diagonal-grade...

Edited by DanWilson

Guest tabor56

I had a go on the Wildfire and the phone is horrible, completely changed my mind about buying it. The screen is worse than the pulse mini, its a shame because would have been a great phone as it has multitouch.

I liked the look of the X10 mini pro though, the physical keyboard looks good for texting and for old snes and gba roms.

Guest racingclub
I thought of a G1 - but aren't the specs lower than the Pulses? And there isn't much support any more here on Modaco...

I was really thinking of an upgrade though... Not a kinda diagonal-grade...

works much better for me than my Pulse (although I'm still flashing FLB's)

the G1 is very well supported elsewhere, which is probably why there is not much action here

Definitely not me as I bought my first pulse from ebay for £80 :D

I do love a bargain

So did I.

But last week it fell in the sink :D

Anyone want it?

Martin

Guest wassupjg

The missing texts problem has really rattled my chains - I'd planned on keeping the phone for a while, so I've just bought a 2nd hand Hero from ebay and I'm gonna sell my Pulse. Going to miss it though lol :D. I wanted to stay on 2.1, not have to downgrade just to guarantee basic functionality...

Guest DanWilson
So did I.

But last week it fell in the sink :D

Anyone want it?

Martin

Lulz. Does the touchscreen work?

The missing texts problem has really rattled my chains - I'd planned on keeping the phone for a while, so I've just bought a 2nd hand Hero from ebay and I'm gonna sell my Pulse. Going to miss it though lol :D. I wanted to stay on 2.1, not have to downgrade just to guarantee basic functionality...

the Hero has 2.1. Official 2.1

Keep the Pulse as a spare phone! I'm going to do that!

Hell, I found a deal for 2 Galaxy Portals in trade of an iPhone 3GS. The guy said nothing about it being working (it's backlight fails epically).

Now to see if my dad will offer the guy (iPhone dude) £50 on ebay. I'll give my dad the spare Portal in return. Their worth at least £100 on Gumtree!

/Conspiracy mode OFF

Edited by DanWilson

Guest wassupjg
Lulz. Does the touchscreen work?

the Hero has 2.1. Official 2.1

Keep the Pulse as a spare phone! I'm going to do that!

Hell, I found a deal for 2 Galaxy Portals in trade of an iPhone 3GS. The guy said nothing about it being working (it's backlight fails epically).

Now to see if my dad will offer the guy (iPhone dude) £50 on ebay. I'll give my dad the spare Portal in return. Their worth at least £100 on Gumtree!

/Conspiracy mode OFF

Need the money dude! Would love to keep it aswell but me dad wants me to sell it to recoup some of the money back; sad times.

Guest Daniel Williamson

Not talked about this yet but im getting a motorola milestone at the end of this month, in replace of my pulse. I know people say its a replacement but you probably wont see alot of me on here. And modaco for that matter, the milestone forum at XDA is much bigger than the one on modaco. And they already have 2.2 even though it has a locked bootloader. Which shows how dedicted peeps are over there :D i would actually like to say this as a final goodbye, and thanks to everyone who has helped me. Just last year if someone asked me what android id say its of Star wars. Aha so this is sorta kinda like my formal goodbye its been fun ;) and all those key players ( you know who you are :D ) in making the pulse as big as it is today well done !

Spanish - adios

Croation - zbogom

Chinese - 再见

Portuguese - adeus

French - au revoir

Thanks

Daniel Williamson

Guest DanWilson
Not talked about this yet but im getting a motorola milestone at the end of this month, in replace of my pulse. I know people say its a replacement but you probably wont see alot of me on here. And modaco for that matter, the milestone forum at XDA is much bigger than the one on modaco. And they already have 2.2 even though it has a locked bootloader. Which shows how dedicted peeps are over there :D i would actually like to say this as a final goodbye, and thanks to everyone who has helped me. Just last year if someone asked me what android id say its of Star wars. Aha so this is sorta kinda like my formal goodbye its been fun :D and all those key players ( you know who you are :D ) in making the pulse as big as it is today well done !

Spanish - adios

Croation - zbogom

Chinese - 再见

Portuguese - adeus

French - au revoir

Thanks

Daniel Williamson

You enjoy yourself over there dude! And try not to mention when your girlfriend, you know... ;)

Guest DanWilson
See you around, we'll keep struggling on over here.

I swear, this community makes me want to keep the damn phone :D

I want a new phone - but I'll never ditch the Pulse. And if for some insane reason I do (ditch the Pulse) I will never EVER ditch this community.

I want a new phone - but I'll never ditch the Pulse. And if for some insane reason I do (ditch the Pulse) I will never EVER ditch this community.

I'll still port themes :D

Working on one atm. Pretty sexy :D

Guest JimJam707

Even though I don't and never will have a Pulse. I'm never leaving.

Ever.

Guest DanWilson
Even though I don't and never will have a Pulse. I'm never leaving.

Ever.

Is the Pulse just closer to the Spica than any other phone here? Or do you just want to be part of the best community on Modaco? :D

Guest JimJam707
Is the Pulse just closer to the Spica than any other phone here? Or do you just want to be part of the best community on Modaco? :D

When I wanted a pulse, I joined modaco and checked this bit out.

I've never left.

Guest DanWilson

GOT MY REPLACEMENT PHONE FROM T-MOBILE!!!

MOTC140.jpg

Motorola C140

Processor - Elderly mouse

RAM - RAM? What RAM?

Screen - Crap.

Sound quality - Don't ask.

GOT MY REPLACEMENT PHONE FROM T-MOBILE!!!

MOTC140.jpg

Motorola C140

Processor - Elderly mouse

RAM - RAM? What RAM?

Screen - Crap.

Sound quality - Don't ask.

Hahahahahaha.

That's so s*** it's funny.

Guest Azurren
Not talked about this yet but im getting a motorola milestone at the end of this month, in replace of my pulse. I know people say its a replacement but you probably wont see alot of me on here. And modaco for that matter, the milestone forum at XDA is much bigger than the one on modaco. And they already have 2.2 even though it has a locked bootloader. Which shows how dedicted peeps are over there :D i would actually like to say this as a final goodbye, and thanks to everyone who has helped me. Just last year if someone asked me what android id say its of Star wars. Aha so this is sorta kinda like my formal goodbye its been fun ;) and all those key players ( you know who you are :D ) in making the pulse as big as it is today well done !

Spanish - adios

Croation - zbogom

Chinese - 再见

Portuguese - adeus

French - au revoir

Thanks

Daniel Williamson

:D

Guest ColinMCMXC

My wife just bought me a galaxy s, so it looks like i wont be here any more too (i wont be missed lol) but i wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so awesome and making a crap phone usable haha

Guest dodge-167

Im leaving my Pulse for now (until we get 2.2) I got an iPhone 3G and its great, fast, good camera, cool apps.... I gave my puls to my sister and she is wery happy with him :D, strange, i know... ;)

For now i will have my coolest phone, SE W760i and my little (gaylisch) white iPhone 3G :D

Guest JimJam707
Im leaving my Pulse for now (until we get 2.2) I got an iPhone 3G and its great, fast, good camera, cool apps.... I gave my puls to my sister and she is wery happy with him :D, strange, i know... ;)

For now i will have my coolest phone, SE W760i and my little (gaylisch) white iPhone 3G :D

Why's everyone leaving :sadface: