ebay unlocking

Guest merlin051

Guest merlin051

Since froyo is here and I've got an Orange handset running 1.15(generic and de-branded) I figure its about time I unlocked so I can get 1.21 and then 2.2.

I see codes on eBay for 7.99 how reliable are these any can anyone reccomend a seller?

Guest Emperork

edit: i would personally just check their number of feedback, feedback percentage, and read other people's reviews of them.

If you see 50 different ppl saying: great unlock code, worked in minutes!

then go for it.

if it's a guy selling thousands of them with a feedback score of 1, stay away.

Edited by Emperork

Guest hazi1964
Since froyo is here and I've got an Orange handset running 1.15(generic and de-branded) I figure its about time I unlocked so I can get 1.21 and then 2.2.

I see codes on eBay for 7.99 how reliable are these any can anyone reccomend a seller?

A friend of mine used express-codes on ebay, very reliable. I've just mailed to make sure my handset can be unlocked. My friend advised mailing with my imei number to make sure it can definitely be done so I recommend you doing the same before paying.

Alison

Guest hazi1964
A friend of mine used express-codes on ebay, very reliable. I've just mailed to make sure my handset can be unlocked. My friend advised mailing with my imei number to make sure it can definitely be done so I recommend you doing the same before paying.

Alison

Just used the above and got my code immediately, worked fine. It's the easiest mobile phone unlock I have ever done. lol.

Alison

Guest kman123
I used cellunlockland - £7.99

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/cellunlockland/

got code though in about 3 hours

Used them for my hero and desire.

The hero took about 10 mins,but the desire took a few hours,although I did order it late at night.

Recommend them,cuz another guy I ordered from,took my money but then couldn't do it,and wanted another 10 pounds on top.managed a refund tho.