Flashing Samsung Galaxy S on Orange..

Guest _ray_

Guest _ray_

hi guys...

i am wondering if any1 here has tried flashing their Samsung Galaxy S on orange network. I will be getting one next week and want to know that will i be able to flash the latest firmware from samsung on the fly or do i have to wait for orange to release their own custom firmware.

also does the phone comes unlocked from orange ?

cheers

Guest Mike Beecham
hi guys...

i am wondering if any1 here has tried flashing their Samsung Galaxy S on orange network. I will be getting one next week and want to know that will i be able to flash the latest firmware from samsung on the fly or do i have to wait for orange to release their own custom firmware.

also does the phone comes unlocked from orange ?

cheers

Well, I can tell you that I have received my phone on Orange and have now flashed it with new firmware 4 times since receiving it. Cant tell you about simlock though.

Guest _ray_
Well, I can tell you that I have received my phone on Orange and have now flashed it with new firmware 4 times since receiving it. Cant tell you about simlock though.

thats good news :)

btw did u have to do any rooting or sumthin else before you did the firmware upgrade or u just downloaded the beta firmware and installed it ?

also how is the lag dat is everyone is talkin about on this phone.. i really do need da actual user opinion on this phone as i will be getting it this week..

cheers for the reply :D