A problem about Pdhee's WM-6-5-23622

Guest berqo

Guest berqo

First of all hellow;

As a female user I finally decided to install a rom on my i900 Omnia taking the risk of having no wisdom =). I installed the rom I mentioned above, everything was okay, but then I decided that I didnt like the home screen of TouchFLO which appeared along when I installed the ROM and decided to change it. I downloaded a few Omnia TOuch FLO Themes and also the M2DC_v0.29.235.CAB file. This is where my problem occured. After installing the programme(on to Main Storage not My Storage), I click on add and choose the zip files I have in My Storage. They seem to be installing they even show me a preview of the themes on the right bottom corner, but after clicking on apply and activating TouchFLO through settings, it says 'Launching TouchFLO' but booom 'Tap here to launch TouchFLO' on my home screen, no way of launching it. Im stuck! I think I ruined my new phone :) Where's the mistake?

Thanks,

Mandy.

Guest blade87

I'm pretty sure you couldn't resist to turn on all of the options in the Tabs section of M2DC (Like I use to do). :)

Not all of them work so when you turn them on, it starts to launch M2D, but after a few seconds it says "Tap here to launch TouchFLO". You tap it again, but it's the same thing.

The solution: The ones that work are - Home, Messaging, E-Mail, Internet, Photo, Music, Weather, Location, Settings and Launcher. The ones that don't work are the rest, but the Operator can work sometimes.

Guest Adaho0
Ok so when we're at M2D how to enable missing calls on home screen ? It don't show up even if i enable that in M2DC. Any ideas ?

No. It's known bug in m2d. Only third party apps (like as in Yonn's new rom) can help.

I still get the very same error, help meeee :) Thanks...

It's a bit radical but you can perform Hard Reset. Always help. But remember to make backup all your data, using ie SPB Backup or Pim Backup.

And BEFORE change theme in m2d, make a BACKUP your theme and settings. Using m2dc of course.

Guest Adaho0
Thanks for answer Adaho0

Witam, milo spotkac Polaka na anglojezycznym forum.

Także witam.

Jest nas tu więcej, ale chyba rzadko kiedy się ujawniamy. Polskie modaco dopiero rozkręcamy, a póki co tutaj mamy prawdziwą KOPALNIĘ informacji, o znajomych nie wspomnę nawet. Modaco.com to legenda, trudno tu nie bywać.

Jakby co, zapraszam na modaco, ale modaco.pl.

Pozdrawiam.

Guest Terry666

With my limited knowledge of M2D and Touch Flo, I think you HAVE to unload the M2D ("Windows Default"?) BEFORE you install a new version... Did you do that or installed the new on top?

Just my two cents... :)