Help me please ?

Guest leroy666

Guest leroy666

hello,

first of all i will say sorry for making new topic but im new and need help realy bad.

my problem is i installed a costum rom on my samsung omnia i900.

the version says now DXIF1.

but im dutch and want to go back to my original dutch version what is: XKHJ3.

i downloaded it but i can't install it because it says i have the wrong version.

how i fix this?

Greetings, Leroy

Guest Adaho0

Maybe about 10 seconds of searching... in Pinned Topics :)

If you get 'Incorrect Software Version' when trying to update, here's the fix! biggrin.gif

* Press the 'dial' key to the left of the optical pad to bring up the dialer

* With the onscreen keypad input *#1546792*#

* Select 'Preconfiguration'

* Enter code *#81230*# and select OK

* Select 'Singapore', with the default Operator

* Accept this, DEVICE WILL HARD RESET

* Run update, and all should be well.

Hope this method works in your phone.

Guest leroy666
Maybe about 10 seconds of searching... in Pinned Topics :)

Hope this method works in your phone.

well like i said im dutch so i want the ''Dutch'' software.

so i pick netherlands and my provider (telfort) press ok but then nothing happends

Guest Adaho0

ok, another method.. if u have your stock dutch rom, why not to disassemblie it with i900 executor and flash all parts with grandprix??

it, easy. i can explain you all steps or if you want, look above for some tutorials. Only one i must know if you have explanations, what version of windows you use.

Guest leroy666
ok, another method.. if u have your stock dutch rom, why not to disassemblie it with i900 executor and flash all parts with grandprix??

it, easy. i can explain you all steps or if you want, look above for some tutorials. Only one i must know if you have explanations, what version of windows you use.

well im on my laptop now and it has windows 7 but downstairs we got a computer that has windows xp

Guest Adaho0

Sorry for late reply.

Ok, use Win7 :D

First read this :)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/311043/how-to-flash-omnia-using-native-win7/

Download i900executor and grandprix for vista, search in pinned topics or in my topic. Make one free folder for this work. Copy to this folder executor, grandprix and your dutch rom.

Execute executor, tick [...] button, tick your dutch rom and click go. It makes a folder with files eboot.nb0, pda.bin and customer.csc. Great.

Run GrandPrix with administrative privileges, (i think you have Active Sync(in win7Windows Mobile Device Center) installed - go to connections options and UNTICK allow USB connections).

In Grandprix click loader and click eboot.nb0, for PDA click pda.bin, for CSC customer.csc, (if you have phone bin - leave it) and connect disabled phone via USB cable. Click Detect, turn ON the phone, click Download if not start automatically and go to kitchen for cup of coffee. Done :D

Edited by Adaho0