Installed rom-official-2-2-with-busybox-old-a2sd....

Guest hazi1964

Guest hazi1964

Ok, I installed this rom here:

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desi...upport-802-11n/

I followed all instructions, partitioned my card using rom manager. Now, there is no busybox to be found whatsoever and the apps to sd, all I have is in manage applications are tabs for moving to sd card, uninstall etc etc but the move to sd card is greyed out. I can't find anything where I can choose to install to sd card by default which is what I understood I would have using this rom.

Please can somebody tell me where I have gone wrong? I can't understand why busybox isn't there either, no trace whatsoever.

Any help, much appreciated, am more concerned about app2sd as busybox can be downloaded from the market.

Alison

Guest dreamdealer

- is it possible to delete a post or do admin need to do it.? I re-thought what I posted and would hate to take up a space.

Edited by dreamdealer

Guest djoni

hazi, you're obviously mixing Froyo app2sd with old a2sd support

if you flash a2sd enabled rom and partition your sd card with ext partition, you will enable old a2sd and no futher adjusting will be necessary

Guest hazi1964
hazi, you're obviously mixing Froyo app2sd with old a2sd support

if you flash a2sd enabled rom and partition your sd card with ext partition, you will enable old a2sd and no futher adjusting will be necessary

That's what I did. I have used custom roms before and have had an option to install to sd by default and that's what I understood the old a2sd was. I don't want the froyo app2sd but the one where I can choose to install to sd by default.