2.1EUU_Acer_LiquidE_1.100.63_AAP-FET_04.04.02

Guest better12hk

Guest navygino
This ROM has updated libs, frameworks, binaries, and a new radio update. This is something worth using. The radio update most of all, better reception.

Just to let you know, Xian is mix of FET and EMEA, so you get the new libs plus the languages.

I have some free time today, so I'll work on a rebase for Xian, no promises.

Thanks!!!

If you would also kindly help to build the superboot for 1.100.63_AAP-FET for us?

Guest xian1243

The file is not corrupt, the Acer Tool says the MD5 hash is wrong, but the .bin is fine.

Flash away, no need to get upset. The new éclair ROMs all have bad MD5 hashes (according to the Acer Tool), it doesn't mean they're corrupted.

Guest Apocangel
Thanks!!!

If you would also kindly help to build the superboot for 1.100.63_AAP-FET for us?

+1

If you can make a 998Mhz OC kernel id really appreciate it.

Guest vanahaim

what this update for Liquid E to?? or only for liquid??

sry for my english

Originally it´s for LiquidE :)

Edited by vanahaim

Guest L0cu7us

just flashed with acer tool (md5 error) , restored a nandroid backup (lcr 1.8), no problem for now,

i have see that there is an option for 'lock to 3g' that on our latest rom (.09/.39) we doesn't have.

Guest akira.pwr
just flashed with acer tool (md5 error) , restored a nandroid backup (lcr 1.8), no problem for now,

i have see that there is an option for 'lock to 3g' that on our latest rom (.09/.39) we doesn't have.

Locu7us, do you think this bin can works with lcr1.7.3 too? Have multilanguage i think, right?

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest xian1243

This bin works with all of the latest LCR, Xian, and Phhroyo ROMs no problems, if you flash a custom ROM after flashing the .bin, all you're getting is a new radio.

Guest jayziac

Wonder if Acer is releasing these unofficially and monitoring these forums for bug reports. Kinda like a beta testing phase. I'm ok with that actually, bring on the Froyo beta testing! :)

Guest ginja
Wonder if Acer is releasing these unofficially and monitoring these forums for bug reports. Kinda like a beta testing phase. I'm ok with that actually, bring on the Froyo beta testing! :)

1+