HTC Desire update nightmare

Guest jason19991

Guest simonp2

when you say update do you mean the ota update to 2.2 ? is your phone rooted , debranded or is it as it came from your phone provider ? and a wee bit more info on what is or is not working on your phone

would be helpful.

As an aside Ive noticed a lot of unanswered threads especially in the beginner section, maybe you could look at getting some of the clever folk to look at them Paul ?

Guest merlin051
People please i'm about to lose my mind ever since this update i cant use my phone help is surely appreciated.

Come on fella surely you can provide us with a little more detail than that.

Please be very specific, error messages,symptoms, version numbers, rooting/update method etc..

Guest merlin051
As an aside Ive noticed a lot of unanswered threads especially in the beginner section, maybe you could look at getting some of the clever folk to look at them Paul ?

We have a beginners section? <g>

Guest jason19991
aye I know it was that section that has a lot of unanswered or few replies :)

I have an unbranded unlocked telstra desire and after i updated to 2.2 froyo my phone starts up but none of the radios work.

It shows the software information and additional apps but after a while i get a force close/wait message and then the phone reboots and it does this over and over again.

I really step by step info to fix this because i have no idea what to do.