Original ROM for Singapore user

Guest watme

Guest watme

Hi guys, somewhere my custom rom have been giving me alot of problem, yesterday and today my phone was unable to turn on due to unknown reason..

When i was flashing my rom, i didnt back up as i didnt know i need to do so

Can anyone tell me where can i download the original custom rom for Singapore? as if i want to sell away my phone, at least the phone do have the original rom inside.

Please Help.. =(

Guest pytan77

I believe you can just flash any stock WinMo 6.5 ROM. Samsung Service Centre mentioned to me that the latest SG stock ROM is IL3. You can flash JC2, no problems with warranty. You can use the Singapore CSC file from here: http://www.4shared.com/file/L_kjXdj4/B7610NXSOIL3.html

That should return your phone to stock condition.

-PY

Hi guys, somewhere my custom rom have been giving me alot of problem, yesterday and today my phone was unable to turn on due to unknown reason..

Can anyone tell me where can i download the original custom rom for Singapore? as if i want to sell away my phone, at least the phone do have the original rom inside.

Please Help.. =(

Guest Namar

Please Help.. =(

My omnia is not a Singaporean. Just search for Official Singapore Rom (it should be a JC4 or so) on this site.

Guest watme

Why do i flash the rom, but my custom rom doesnt get remove and it doesnt get to the normal original rom? the rom still have the sense.. anyone can help?