jm5 out

Guest Kilack

Guest Andrew Luecke
Someone test it ? On xda someone post ist many RU apps on this ROM but worth move from JM2 to JM5 ? beter speed or somthink ?

Do we even know if this is a release version yet?

Anyway, I'd rather wait for Paul to roll out another Modaco rom first honestly

Guest Kilack
Do we even know if this is a release version yet?

Anyway, I'd rather wait for Paul to roll out another Modaco rom first honestly

a release version? I doubt it, just another test version like the others.

yes you can wait, no one is forcing you :) I will wait, I am on stock jg5 and it runs fine for me right now..

but I like listening to the changes that other people see in the new versions.

Guest Andrew Luecke
a release version? I doubt it, just another test version like the others.

yes you can wait, no one is forcing you :) I will wait, I am on stock jg5 and it runs fine for me right now..

but I like listening to the changes that other people see in the new versions.

Actually, I don't really like JG5 honestly (I preferred JG1).. For JG5, I haven't been able to lock onto any GPS sats.. But JG5 was much better in every other way.

Still eager to see a changelog though

Edited by Andrew Luecke

Guest Kilack
Actually, I don't really like JG5 honestly (I preferred JG1).. For JG5, I haven't been able to lock onto any GPS sats.. But JG5 was much better in every other way.

Still eager to see a changelog though

Yeah the gps issue is just weird.. I have almost given up trying to understand what is going on there...

Seem to be far too many variables there.. I am on jg5 and currently have ok GPS (when i say ok i mean its not completely broken but still pretty sub standard compared to htc phones)... and yeah everything else seems to be going ok... so currently im using the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" attitude..

and basically sick of flashing :)

Changelogs would be awesome, unfortunately i guess samsung don't provide them for leaks ...

probably not even for full releases...

Edited by Kilack

Guest Andrew Luecke
Checking it out now.

2 new MCRs coming shortly - JM5 and JP3.

P

Can hardly wait :) Not too interested in JP3 (Froyo is nice, but I'll wait for that to stabilise), but very interested in JM5 currently, especially interested to see if my chip detects satelites again.

Guest Kilack

Yeah I am tempted to try it, a lot of people saying it seems the most optimised and polished.

Haven't heard any GPS reports from it yet, would be nice to hear from someone that was having GPS issues to try it rather than just someone that never had gps issues....

Hmmm well its the weekend, might flash it tonight........ we do have a nandroid now afterall...

Guest dr_ysp
Yeah I am tempted to try it, a lot of people saying it seems the most optimised and polished.

Haven't heard any GPS reports from it yet, would be nice to hear from someone that was having GPS issues to try it rather than just someone that never had gps issues....

Hmmm well its the weekend, might flash it tonight........ we do have a nandroid now afterall...

i have tried it but yet i couldnt find smoothness of jg5 in that, any way i am going back to jg 5. imho its best audio quality in that firmware.

also notable thing i found out is, if u remove daily briefing widget, phone becomes responsive.

Edited by dr_ysp

Guest jkgtan

I had flashed this JM5 unrooted, it's fine, less lag and less hanging.

But cannot run some app being unrooted.

Edited by jkgtan