Incoming calls randomly not receiving

Guest Worko

Guest Worko

I have the Optimus with ROM GT540-V10c-MAY-12-2010 as orginaly bought on the internet.

I get sometimes a SMS from my cell-provider (T-Mobile), that I had a missed call. It should occur normaly just when the phone is off and I am not available. So its just a notification SMS that someone tried to call me during the time the phone was off. So this situation should NOT occur, when the phone is started and properly working.. In such case I always call back to the person who was not able to get in touch with me. They always report, that I was not reachable.

Is it normal at Android based phones, that sometimes its not possible to be reachable by others? I'm on a 3G/HSDPA based network. Should I RMA this device?

Thanx for your reply and experience sharing.

Guest max-greece

First port of call, so to speak, is to simply remove the sim card and then reinsert it. I noticed there is a little play with the sim card on the LG and had a similar missed call problem. Re-seating the sim did the trick for me. YMMV.

Guest CoraxPDA
I have the Optimus with ROM GT540-V10c-MAY-12-2010 as orginaly bought on the internet.

Noticed V10c sometimes cause phone crash and reboot on receiving and ending calls.

You should probably update to latest SW version available for your region.

Edited by CoraxPDA