[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest djinferno806

awesome. tnks koud... going to try again now.

@xian, not a problem man, mistakes happen, i just ended up changing the name in the zip file anyways :D

tnks for the help.

UPDATE: actually renaming it didnt help, now recovery cant even find the boot file for some reason :s maybe in the actual update script, something has to be ranamed as well?

oh well ill just wait for the re-uploaded one. Tnks anyways.

Edited by djinferno806

Guest Elisha82
Uploaded fixed alternate boot.img. It's fine now :D.

:D

So with the Alt-Boot zip file, do we just flash it if we get loop issue? Or do we need to take it's contents and replace it in the v1 ROM zip and flash from there?

Guest koudelka
Is there a bug which is found in other Froyo ROM's - the device likes to reboot after WiFi is turned off?

Nice work Koudelka & Xian!

this is not always when turning off wifi, just happens a few times for me. it seems to be related to editing other radio settings at same time, like 3g/2g or bluetooth. Dont know the reason why yet

Guest cubens
Is there a bug which is found in other Froyo ROM's - the device likes to reboot after WiFi is turned off?

Nice work Koudelka & Xian!

yes i had this reboot and i'm switching wlan to often on an off to keep that rom :-/ back to xians v1 eclair

but altogether nice work anyway. i like xians roms :D

Guest xian1243

Enabling and disabling WiFi is fine, but I did notice that if you have if you disable WiFi and you had previously disabled data, and then try to re-enable it within 1 second of disabling WiFi, it reboots. :D It happens very rarely, just refrain from playing with the APN and WiFi toggle. :D

The alternate boot img can be flashed in recovery, over the full ROM. I'll make a second alternate boot.img (there are 3 settings when making them, the default being 0, alternate being 1, and now I'll upload using setting 2). I'll investigate why only LiquidE users are getting the loop.

Xian

Edited by xian1243

It rebooted when browsing market and installing some apps.

apanic_console attatched as zip because I had no rights to upload the orginal.

EDIT: Got a second reboot when exiting hamster climb. Want a new apanic_console?

apanic_console.zip

Edited by pajn

Guest boostnek9
Enabling and disabling WiFi is fine, but I did notice that if you have if you disable WiFi and you had previously disabled data, and then try to re-enable it within 1 second of disabling WiFi, it reboots. :D It happens very rarely, just refrain from playing with the APN and WiFi toggle. :D

The alternate boot img can be flashed in recovery, over the full ROM. I'll make a second alternate boot.img (there are 3 settings when making them, the default being 0, alternate being 1, and now I'll upload using setting 2). I'll investigate why only LiquidE users are getting the loop.

Xian

Hey Xian, you uploading the file now? or later?

Just so I know.. Thanks!!!

Guest oneoftheelect

The second alternative boot.img link seems to be invalid/incomplete ? (the first alternative boot.img didn't work for me, a Liquid E user).

Thanks for the hard work.

Guest Liquidator
How do you access the equalizer?

Its in the app called DSP Manager.

I just flashed the ROM + patch, and I am very very impressed! Its my first Froyo and I love it! Big thank you to Xian! So far, I've found only a very tiny flaw: the script for blocking ads in Gscript lite doesnt work. Is it possible to fix that?

Guest Liquidator

Can anybody tell me which drivers to install to use USB tethering? I am asked for a driver for CDC Ethernet Control Model...Also, the Android HSUSB Device asks for a driver...

Guest boostnek9
Can anybody tell me which drivers to install to use USB tethering? I am asked for a driver for CDC Ethernet Control Model...Also, the Android HSUSB Device asks for a driver...

install your Acer liquid drivers and it should work.. that's what the Android HSUSB drivers are asking for basically

ok just one quick question....i have flashed the rom , now about the fix i have to boot the phone befor flash the fix or i can do it just after flashed the rom?

TY :D