[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest Delnar_Ersike
some games dont work : hyperjump dont want to start and assasins creed shuts if i push play..:S can someone confirm this?

First, are you using legal versions of those games? Have you checked the developer's site to see if those games are FroYo compatible? Have you tried setting your autokiller settings to a more aggressive setting?

Guest fischschneehase

yes they are legal :D now i didnt checked the website but hero of sparta runs and its also developed by gameloft and was published with it XD i will check this out...

Guest nameless'
Its funny. The first couple of days I tried this rom, the battery would drain super fast. But lately, it has been lasting forever.

Great rom. So glad you guys ported this. It is a proximity sensor away from being perfect (for me at least)

Yep, I also noticed that, but some days I still get fast battery drain without any reasons, very strange. I think it might be wifi sleep, but have to confirm.

Guest Swallow74
Yep, I also noticed that, but some days I still get fast battery drain without any reasons, very strange. I think it might be wifi sleep, but have to confirm.

Mmmm, very strange, in my case this rom show a greatest energy saving. But i had a initial problem with this rom: incorrect battery stats, causing for example rapid transition from 90% to 20% of charge. I resolved full charging device powered off and erasing battery stats from recovery.

Guest xian1243

Hey guys! Sorry for my absence, I've been away for a couple of days and haven't had time to check in.

The stream camera app probably won't work, since many changes have been made to the camera app in Froyo, and I wouldn't advise it even if you would. A new camera app is not going to get you better resolution pictures, but just to let you know, Cyanogen's Camera.apk can do 720p, and has many camera filters/features that aren't included in stock. Even though it supports 720p, the Liquid's hardware at the moment does not, so selecting it will not give you any changes. If you see a difference, it is only a placebo effect. The app can not change picture picture quality beyond what the Liquid is capable of, and that's 5mpx photos, and 480p video... afaik.

Try playing with some of the settings, like image stabilizer, which helps a bit people who can't hold a camera still. ;)

Battery drain is very dependent on your usage, and I've noticed, that MeeboIM, Paypal, Amazon, and other apps tent to keep a constant link on 3G, which is draining battery. Instead of MeeboIM, MSN Talk, etc., try using Trillian for Android which I've found to be very battery friendly. :huh:

Other than CPU and DATA sucking apps, I have 3G/WiFi on all day, with full brigtness, I listen to music and surf, and by 9-10PM I'm around 20% battery, which is very good IMHO.

Resetting the battery meter in recovery could help...

The LiquidE problem is solved, and I advise you not to flash phh's fix, for two reasons:

One: the ramdisk has some customs scripts to make some cyanogen specific things work.

Two: phh's fix does not only fix the kernel, but include's FRF91 fixes. For example: it overwrites the camera drivers, which are not compatible with CyanogenMod. I had to compile the driver against CyanogenMod for it to work, so flashing his fix is going to kill your camera.

Edited by xian1243

Guest Joshuah

hey there, just wondering where abouts the custom boot.img is for liquide?

and any idea when 1.1 is coming out? should i just wait before flashing v1 incase 1.1 comes in a couple of days?

Guest Delnar_Ersike

There are definitely issues regarding WiFi Sleep's battery usage. I had my Liquid at 100% battery when I removed it from the charger, put the display to sleep, and set it aside. 10 hours later, I try to turn on the device only to find the battery has been completely drained. 3G, APN, GPS, and Bluetooth were all turned off, and since the display was sleeping and I had nothing running in the foreground, it had to be WiFi sleep.

some games dont work : hyperjump dont want to start and assasins creed shuts if i push play..:S can someone confirm this?

KUMPA (labyrinth like game) works but additional levels would not isntalled. I have "already purchased" message in the Market but everytime I try to install it I am getting "Cannot install" error.

It would be really great if someone lets us know how to make USB tethering work on Windows.

Edited by Umka

Guest xian1243

I'm sorry to announce another leave from the scene. I'm leaving for a hospital stay tomorrow, and some other personal stuff has come up... I'll be back as soon as my health permits it. :huh:

Xian

Edited by xian1243

Guest HustlinDaily

Wishing you all the best. Good luck getting everything sorted out. Thank you for your great work.

Edited by HustlinDaily

Guest vikings123
I'm sorry to announce another leave from the scene. I'm leaving for a hospital stay tomorrow, and some other personal stuff has come up... I'll be back as soon as my health permits it. :huh:

Xian

Xian, you take care of yourself first.

All my best wishes.......

Guest Utopie1608

Thanks for the rom ^^

I noticed a few bugs :

- when i switch off the wifi while my phone is connected in usb, the liquid turns off...

- when the liquid starts, adw and launcher pro don't recognize all the icons and have to do a FC to finally recognize them,

Sorry for my english, and thank you again !

Guest HustlinDaily
Hi guys!!!I noticed a strange thing on camera: if i put in settings the HD1080 photo quality, all preview are not green!! :huh:

How do you change resolution on camera?

Guest zelda776

Xian

Take care, Xian. Wish you get well soon.

;)

Guest marcolino123
How do you change resolution on camera?

Open the app and touch the first icon on the right, than go down until you reach the option!!.. :huh:

Guest boostnek9
Hey, just wondering:

1) is there anyway to get the Liquide working on this rom?

2) LiquidE full RAM?

etc? Thanks guys!!

It seems like you ask this on a daily basis..

the answer is still no, not yet... give it time! :huh: