[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest Dario93
Hello, i got a brand new acer liquid E, i tried to install the full rom, but i got the loop boot problem :)

I installed the rom via rom updater, so i can't use any recovery to install the patch... and i can't turn on usb debug (since the phone can't boot completely).

What are my options to install this patch ?

Thx in advance for advice/help.

For you and all the people having problems with the bootloop go here and take a look at this useful guide about solving this annoying issue: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...h-xianogen-mod/

Guest Alexzandro
Come on... the project is NOT dead... :)'

Heard of school?

Hello !

This topic has the highest score in "views", as far as I went back ( 4th page in the ACER LIQUID section, over the total 28 ), so the interest is relevant all over the android world.

Cheers to Xian1243

Regards

Guest grooltor

Uhm... I have a problem using Pure Messenger Widget. It seems it can't access GMail db to display messages in the widget. Xian, can you take a look at the availability of gm db to other apps?

Hi,

just installed this on My "old" A1 :D

Thanks to all the people involved, works like a charm !

Cant provide any feedback yet, but it sure looks good.

Maybe for the next version we we could have the Eclair king of keyboard back ? Cant get used to the one provided here :P

Also, i'm having an issue with Storm8's apps : after reinstalling their apps (iMobsters and World War) either from Titanium backup or from scratch, i cant access my account, I'm forced to play with accounts that arent mine... Dont think it's due to the ROM, but anyway, if someone cant provide me with a way to sort this out, it'd be great !

Anyway, massive thanks again to the devs for their work !

Nico

edit #1 : had a quick look through Storm8 forums, seems like they are having an issue with Android 2.2 particularly, and Android in general. iPhone suckers !

Edited by mrnico

Guest Liquidini
Xian LiquidF v1.2a (Mod : CyanogenMod 6.1.0-RC), will be released at 8 PM (GMT+1).

:)

Changelog will be in first post.

Xian

why why why?? :)

we have to study :( :(

Guest Ramdanih
Xian LiquidF v1.2a (Mod : CyanogenMod 6.1.0-RC), will be released at 8 PM (GMT+1).

:)

Changelog will be in first post.

Xian

greeeeaaaaatttt... thx Xian... :)

Guest xian1243

Released. FM Radio app and driver are included, but are not yet working, camera is broken (cyanogen is fixing the problem).

I'll release a bug fix when I get GPS working properly, when Cyanogen pushes the camera code, and also a fix for the haptic feedback (thanks koudelka). :)