[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

I faced some problems with this new ROM and the restoring of some apps (both using Titanium or the market): always reboots...

someone has the same problem?

Guest Ramdanih
I faced some problems with this new ROM and the restoring of some apps (both using Titanium or the market): always reboots...

someone has the same problem?

+1 me too. But this issue I found in ROM Roggin cm 6.1

Edited by Ramdanih

after several test the scenario is similar to a problem found in the "old" koudelka cyanogenmod: I am not able to install more than X applications. now in titanium I have a backup for more than 100 apps, but after the restore of ~50 apks , it reboot if I try to install or via Titanium, or via Market

after several test the scenario is similar to a problem found in the "old" koudelka cyanogenmod: I am not able to install more than X applications. now in titanium I have a backup for more than 100 apps, but after the restore of ~50 apks , it reboot if I try to install or via Titanium, or via Market

you could be running low on disk space?

don't think so , same problem installing via adb shell

now I will prepare logs ...

here we are logcat and dmesg logs (I hope correctly done) while trying to install an apps using adb commands.

please let me know if there is something else I can do.

update: using mini info widget I see that I have 130Mb of free space + 2 Gb on SD card, so it's not a problem of lack of space (also because with LCR 1.1.1 all the apps are correctly installed)

moreover, if I uninstall an application, I am able to install another application that previously failed, it seems that there is a maximum number allowed of apps.......

logs.zip

Edited by pgr79

Guest Quipeace
what's the difference between CM and MIUI? besides the interface ofcourse, have them the same responsivness? or miui is slower?

Cyanogenmod feels smoother when navigating menu's or launching applications (for example). It also comes with a whole lot of settings and tweaks that you can use to personalize your phone. Basically it just fixes android's weak points.

MIUI hasn't gone that far yet, the UI is very nice and I love kinetic scrolling. The rom is great but I prefer CM at the moment.

Guest koudelka
Where can I upload sources of CM current build, especially kernel sources. I want to port TS fix to it, because the native is so laggy.

TS fix? what do you mean?

Guest puntoflo

Hello Xian,

Good job for this room and thanks for all

Where or When it's possible to download this version ? ( Xian (LiquidF) v1.2b ROM - MIUI (FULL WIPE)

bye

Excuse me,

Has someone can post some screenshots of XianF 1.2a CM6.1, or better, 1.2b CM6.1 and MIUI

Please :rolleyes: Just want to know something about the theme and notifs :huh:

@puntoflo : Not avaliable yet.

Edited by Carljo

Okay.. This is an awesome rom, it's fast, everything works..

Except for one thing. My wifi doesn't work anymore, and I just reflashed both rom and .bin (to Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1_Pass_protect_MbD) because it badword up big time, it switched between flightmode and normal all the time.. And wifi didn't work either.

But, now I only got that annoying wifi problem and that's very annoying.

It just says it can't scan for networks when I enable wifi and then it disables wifi.

And before I flashed I wiped everything manually, except for SD card. Any ideas of how to fix this problem? I'd really appreciate a working wifi :rolleyes:

If you need a logcat, tell me how to fix it and I'll fix it for you.

Okay.. This is an awesome rom, it's fast, everything works..

Except for one thing. My wifi doesn't work anymore, and I just reflashed both rom and .bin (to Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1_Pass_protect_MbD) because it badword up big time, it switched between flightmode and normal all the time.. And wifi didn't work either.

But, now I only got that annoying wifi problem and that's very annoying.

It just says it can't scan for networks when I enable wifi and then it disables wifi.

And before I flashed I wiped everything manually, except for SD card. Any ideas of how to fix this problem? I'd really appreciate a working wifi :rolleyes:

If you need a logcat, tell me how to fix it and I'll fix it for you.

you may find Roggin topic. yes. you can find his post. wifi working.

you may find Roggin topic. yes. you can find his post. wifi working.

Wait, what?

So, if I find his post my wifi will work? :rolleyes:

Just to make things more clear; I don't want to change ROM, since it was working for 2 days ago. the problem just came, but it doesn't want to leave me :huh:

And I don't want to reboot my phone in case it screws up again and enables/disables flightmode again..

*edit*

I just checked Roggins topid, and I didn't find a single solution except for one thing that was caused by titanium backup, and that didn't help me at all. So, your post is more or less useless tbh.

Edited by Splux

Guest xian1243

If you had read the first post of this thread, you would have understood that WiFi is broken in v1.2a, but will be fixed in v1.2b, which HASN'T been released yet !

Please read the first post...

Wait, what?

So, if I find his post my wifi will work? :rolleyes:

Just to make things more clear; I don't want to change ROM, since it was working for 2 days ago. the problem just came, but it doesn't want to leave me :huh:

And I don't want to reboot my phone in case it screws up again and enables/disables flightmode again..

*edit*

I just checked Roggins topid, and I didn't find a single solution except for one thing that was caused by titanium backup, and that didn't help me at all. So, your post is more or less useless tbh.

like Xian said that, this is your choice at this moment. if not ....wait xian release. :huh:

I just installed Xian (LiquidF) v1.2b - CyanogenMod -on latest froyo BIN release just encountered a number of bugs..

1-no WIFI (can't live without it)

2-LEDS no go (not a big deal)

3-CAMERA no go ( I do need it, occasionally) other than these issues PERFECt!!

Edited by ginja

I just installed Xian (LiquidF) v1.2b - CyanogenMod -on latest froyo BIN release just encountered a number of bugs..

1-no WIFI (can't live without it)

2-LEDS no go (not a big deal)

3-CAMERA no go ( I do need it, occasionally) other than these issues PERFECt!!

...and where would you find it?