[THEME] Plain Blue&Black Collection V2.0

Guest simoneser

Guest Rajit
EDIT - Yeah the glitches went out saving 1mb of things :)

well now we know another way of how to smoothen up the performance of a rom!! cuz it REALLY seems to be working...

PEOPLE give this a try and tell if u think that the overall smoothness of the rom has improved or not... it has for me.

Guest simoneser

Well, first 1.0 and 1.1 versions were "fat" infact they were 5mb of framework-res.apk

All my themes are around 4mb of framework-res.apk, so I "standardized" also this theme :)

I'm glad you like it :D

PS: Update your sign :D

Edited by simoneser

Guest Rajit
PS: Update your sign :)

Aye Sir! :D

suggestion: there is a boot in my signature, give it a try (if u haven't already)... it has been working really well for me (but as always do a nandroid first!)

Guest simoneser
Aye Sir! :D

suggestion: there is a boot in my signature, give it a try (if u haven't already)... it has been working really well for me (but as always do a nandroid first!)

Is OCed? If yes, i prefer the stock OC, because i hate reboots when I'm using my phone :)

Great themes, thanks simoneser.

Btw, where can I find the Blue Aurora wallpaper?

Thank you.

Blue Aurora Wallpaper is set only when there are no wallpapers set (eg. first boot).

But I have uploaded for you a wallpaper pack (Blue Aurora inclued).

Choose the one you want :D

http://img706.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=aeroblues.jpg

Guest Rajit
Is OCed? If yes, i prefer the stock OC, because i hate reboots when I'm using my phone :)

well i think it is, but i also think that its not ocd by default ( i didn make it locu7us did)... BUT, never had a single (unintended) reboot!

Guest djinferno806
Aye Sir! :)

A little off topic:

I flashed that OC boot you have in your signature and it works marvelous and fantastic on battery life but i was hoping for a 998mhz version? Do you know if there is any?

Right now im using the ls 2.1 OC kernel because its the only UV one that will work with lcr 1.8.

Guest Rajit
A little off topic:

I flashed that OC boot you have in your signature and it works marvelous and fantastic on battery life but i was hoping for a 998mhz version? Do you know if there is any?

Right now im using the ls 2.1 OC kernel because its the only UV one that will work with lcr 1.8.

I know... :) locu7us had done a great job with this... well this is the only version of the boot and fact is that i didnt tweak it at all after applying it (didn't need to)... i even didn't install setcpu... so, i suggest u use setcpu and see if it allows what u seek... Best wishes!!!

Guest Rajit
already tried setcpu, the maximum is 960mhz unfortunatly. oh well. ill stick to the ls kernel i guess lol

oh yeah i remember now... this has a max of 960MHz...

are u really gonna switch a kernel for 38Mhz or was that "lol" for real??? :)

Edited by Rajit

Guest Rajit
i guess its silly but ive always run at 1ghz so it bothers me to not have that 38mhz for some reason haha.

u know whats silly: i was always fine with running my device at 920MHz or 960MHz, but have always been reluctant to try 998 fearing that it would somehow pop the device.. hehe... something about that number disturbs me... :)

Guest djinferno806
Please stay in-topic :)

my apologies. ok so i wanted to download the 2.0b version with black background but the link just goes back to the 1st page, no actual mediafire download link

Guest herkha

Very beautiful theme !!! :)

Thx Simoneser !!

I've got however some problems with it...

When downloading a file from the market i've got the progress bar in blue but i don't have any percentage or size of the file like you can see on this screenshot:

device11.png

Another problem: i've installed Quick Settings and when i switch something from "OFF" to "ON" there is a blue highlight on the "ON" instead of being below:

device12.png

And last, i've got a request... Can you modify the Settings.apk to have some icons like that:

device13.png

These icons are from the Green Theme by Apocangel.

Thank you very much for your work !!!

Edited by herkha

Guest simoneser

For the first problem: I can do nothing. Most of the apps has that problem, because they use black text. So use an alternative version (white or blue notification bar)

For the second problem: I'll look

For the third problem: I don't like coloured Settings.apk, i prefer having the same colour.

:)

I don't like coloured Settings.apk, i prefer having the same colour.

:)

same here. it looks more slick. and even if they were colored, i would like them to be of the same color.

Guest andrew2511

uhm... seems that O icons are not well "defined", look the screenshot. it's possible to make them with "antialising"?

thank you for you awesome work :)

post-683430-1281475834_thumb.png

Edited by andrew2511

The text color of music in the notification bar isn't white but grey. Can you change it?

And when i change the volume i don't get the blue popup like in the screenshots but just the original grey one.

Guest simoneser
The text color of music in the notification bar isn't white but grey. Can you change it?

And when i change the volume i don't get the blue popup like in the screenshots but just the original grey one.

What version are you using?

I don't know where to change the Music text, and a lot of apps that are in the notification bar uses black\grey text. (text black on black background = unreadable). Sorry, I can't do anything: please use another version.

Probably in next version I'll switch A version with D version (blue notification will be the main version), because of those problem.

I replaced the blue popup in the last version with the stock one because it's more clean imho. Probably in next version I'll make one different.