I8000NXXJG5 leaked from me :)

Guest Lancez

Guest aci666
Hi guys! thanks a lot for the link!

But I gotta a huge problem!

I can dump OEM_APPS but I can't dump OEM_LANG_0409...

can anybody help me??

could anybody be so kind to explain me how can I get the OEM_LANG_0409??

thanks in advance! :)

use from I8000NXXJF4.CSC

thanks for the link!

Guest kenia1234
use from I8000NXXJF4.CSC

thanks for the link!

Thank you for the anwer mate...

you are right...but in this way I can just pick the CSC part up...without taking all the .mui I need which are in OEM_LANG_0409 package...

how can I get them?

BTW thank you for all!!!

Guest longsin

hi, lancez

i flash with octans mini by sorg,it stop in language setup, i select .MST and .CSC file, i don't know why

Edited by longsin

Guest asus535

Read my thread about Turkish characters, post #1 #8, and #9:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...m/#entry1172994

You may need a chineese NLTableURI which is trktables.sms for Turkey, from a working chineese phone.

Also you may need registry changes.

thank your response , already used JG5 last day , it can display chinese . but when you send a SMS or MMS ( not email) to other cell phone, the received cell phone display " ????? ". i don't know how to setting it ,can you tell me if you know.
Edited by asus535

Guest veneno
ok, here we go.

i got this ROM by using quattro's tool and i gladly paid for it. why? because i think he deserves it!

version:

WM 6.5 build 21895.5.0.90

Eboot = I8000NXXJG5

PDA = I8000NXXJG5

CSC = I8000XEHJG5 ( its multilanguage )

Phone Part is the same as JG4

download links are in the attachment :D

Thanks lanzcez!

Your da man for posting this up on Modaco. Currently downloading will post feedback on Rom.

We have such awesome people on this community. keep the good work up and i will be sure to help out when i can, now that my weeding is over :)

Guest skoda60
u should be able to sent SMS-MMS, as long as your connection setup is alright. install plumSIP and u should be good to go. i use chinses on my phone too :)

Thank lancer and speedfrog for the download link.

For those prefer Chinese Hand written input. try 国笔输入法 2.2.1.

GB_PPC_FRAME_V2.2.1.cab

Guest Lancez
go on msn lancez

i saw ur post and what hell happened? im not home right now. i think any qualified electrician should be able to fix that. it sounds like the connector's problem.

Guest speedfrog
i saw ur post and what hell happened? im not home right now. i think any qualified electrician should be able to fix that. it sounds like the connector's problem.

i fixed it, check the thread.

but go on msn if you can :)

Guest Lancez
Looks like you made a lot of people happy with this one Lancez , over 3000 views , it's been a rom frenzy lol , well done bud :D

:) i don't know if they are happy or not. i'm just doing my part.

also it's kinda sad, just look at download numbers of .txt, only few people have the courage to say a simple thank you.

people blame quattro when he starts asking donations for the ROMs. but what did they do when they get it for free?

isn't that ironic?

Guest longsin

also it's kinda sad, just look at download numbers of .txt, only few people have the courage to say a simple thank you.

people blame quattro when he starts asking donations for the ROMs. but what did they do when they get it for free?

isn't that ironic?

hi,lancez,not sad.

i am excited that i can degustate new ROM,for all i am fail . i thanks u very much. i say that i have degustated new

Edited by longsin

Guest longsin

isn't that ironic?

today i don't go to work, i would degustate new.i again flash my phone, this time it can startup, it is startuping, i am feverish.