supercircle version 3 for sense 2.2 ROMs + Colour version

Guest FatherD

How would I go about installing this? I have r8 RC1, installed onto my phone earlier today. Do I need to reinstall to get these? Sorry for the stupid questions.

copy to your sd card, use rom manager.

Guest j.blaze

I have one problem. The icons and battery are looking very good. But the battery freezes. It shows 80% and nothing else, even if the battery is running down.

I have one problem. The icons and battery are looking very good. But the battery freezes. It shows 80% and nothing else, even if the battery is running down.

yep...don't know why. oth this is much better.

Guest Endrus

It does not freezez just the treshold scale is somehow as big as 20%. I like the look but it is quite annoying having a drop of battery from 80 to 60 to 40 and 20 and zero.

Guest ascot17
You can use this zip file. It´s Version D with withe letters of the super circle rom and the APN doesn´t go away... :huh:

It runs perfekt on my Desire with the new r8 RC1...

Greetz

golf60

Golf60,

Excellent work thanks - any change you could do the B version as well? It just seems to be than green is a better colour for fully-charged than blue...!!

Guest wiggy6230
http://clb.mine.nu/framework-res.r8.zip

I extracted this from the r8 wip, copied in the icons, zip aligned it and dumped it back into the r7 version. Works on my phone, your mileage may vary :-) unsigned so use rom manager or similar

snapshot.png

Hello,

Just flashed this on to my Desire running 2.2 R8 using the revoked method, APNs all present and correct all looks very good.

Cheers,

Keep up the good work.

Doug

Guest j.blaze
Hello,

Just flashed this on to my Desire running 2.2 R8 using the revoked method, APNs all present and correct all looks very good.

Cheers,

Keep up the good work.

Doug

I also flashed it and had the same battery issues. 100%, 80%, 60%.... Do you have this too?

Guest wiggy6230
I also flashed it and had the same battery issues. 100%, 80%, 60%.... Do you have this too?

@ j.blaze

Hi,

Yeah this is something that I have noticed as well, a tad annoying.

The link in post 3 counts down in individual numbers just doesnt have all the colours of the preivious version.

Doug

Edited by wiggy6230

Guest FatherD
@ j.blaze

Hi,

Yeah this is something that I have noticed as well, a tad annoying.

The link in post 3 counts down in individual numbers just doesnthave all the colours of the preivious version.

Doug

Hi there .. do you want the circle 'D' with all the colours from the earlier post? or have you got sorted by now?

Edit:

Here is a full colour version with circle battery 'D' icons .. with a couple of little droids on he notification pull-down ... enjoy :huh:

framework_res_FullColour_CircleD.zip

Edited by FatherD

Guest wiggy6230
Hi there .. do you want the circle 'D' with all the colours from the earlier post? or have you got sorted by now?

Edit:

Here is a full colour version with circle battery 'D' icons .. with a couple of little droids on he notification pull-down ... enjoy :huh:

Father D,

Thank you very much, just what Ive been looking for.

Cheers,

Doug

Guest edtham

Edit:

Hi, may I request for one with the Circle C version with full colours? Thanks!

Guest InspectorFrost
If nobody beats me to it I will do it later for you :huh:

EDIT:

Here it is ... please back up first ;)

framework_res_FullColour_CircleC.zip

@ FatherD

Hi mate, love your icon mods...

I don't really wanna loose your sweet icons of your oxybubble mod (smaller vers)

any chance you can put circle C on that with everything else the same?

It'd make an old fellow pretty happy.

Thanks mate

Guest FatherD
@ FatherD

Hi mate, love your icon mods...

I don't really wanna loose your sweet icons of your oxybubble mod (smaller vers)

any chance you can put circle C on that with everything else the same?

It'd make an old fellow pretty happy.

Thanks mate

FatherD takes a long draw on his waitrose special Duchy Organic Ale ... and bungs this together .. hic!

The usual cautions .. workin here, but backup just in case! :huh:

framework_res_Oxysmall_CircleC.zip

Guest InspectorFrost
FatherD takes a long draw on his waitrose special Duchy Organic Ale ...

That's some nice work right there... some nice work.

Seriously, thanks mate

Happy now

Frosty

Guest FatherD
Good idea mate, screen shots would be good too; If people with the installs can provide...

yep .. I think there are already some double ups on the colors/Circle version, so wanted to tidy things up ..

@bhu73 / Golf60 screenshots would be great guys! Add them to your posts!!!

Edited by FatherD

Guest CaspaTheGhost

I'm happy to throw my zip into the mix if wanted... It's more than just the battery and icons though... It's basically BrightSilence v1.3, I just removed the boot animation and sound... Not feeling v2.0...

Edited by CaspaTheGhost