supercircle version 3 for sense 2.2 ROMs + Colour version

Guest FatherD

Guest FatherD
I'm happy to throw my zip into the mix if wanted... It's more than just the battery and icons though... It's basically BrightSilence v1.3, I just removed the boot animation and sound... Not feeling v2.0...

Yep .. go for it Caspa, I have added a basic start to the index, post yours up with a good description and I'll add it in the morning :huh:

Hi!

First, thanks for yours all great works for these nice mods.

I have tried to flash, but always get verification failed and Digest error (something).

Anyone got any idea how to fix this?

Im using Amon Ra r5 recovery to flash, if it matter?

Thanks!

Guest FatherD
Hi!

First, thanks for yours all great works for these nice mods.

I have tried to flash, but always get verification failed and Digest error (something).

Anyone got any idea how to fix this?

Im using Amon Ra r5 recovery to flash, if it matter?

Thanks!

This is due to 'verification' (the requirement that the zip is signed) this needs to be toggled to off somewhere in Amonra, if you cannot find a way to turn it off, check for a newer version with this function, or use FakeFlash (found in the stickies here on Modaco, or use Rom Manager from the Market :huh:

Hope that helps!

This is due to 'verification' (the requirement that the zip is signed) this needs to be toggled to off somewhere in Amonra, if you cannot find a way to turn it off, check for a newer version with this function, or use FakeFlash (found in the stickies here on Modaco, or use Rom Manager from the Market :huh:

Hope that helps!

Thanks for reply. I used ROM Manager to install clockwork and managed to flash it full color C mod. I really love it, gonna try others later and see which one I like best. ;)

Thanks again for yours all effort.

Maybe it's a dumb question but how do you install these files?

Do you bake them into the rom, just unpack them or is there another method?

just flash them with your preferred recovery tool, e.g. clockwork mod

Guest CaspaTheGhost
Yep .. go for it Caspa, I have added a basic start to the index, post yours up with a good description and I'll add it in the morning :P

Busy busy busy... Haven't had a chance to sort this yet, but I'm actually taking v2.1 of BrightSilence for a test run the the mo as downloaded directly to the phone while on the go!

Just wondering, how do u remove and go back to org ones? I have succesfully flashed "framework_res_FullColour_CircleC", but if someday I decide to go back to HTC org ones and how do I do it?

Guest FatherD
Busy busy busy... Haven't had a chance to sort this yet, but I'm actually taking v2.1 of BrightSilence for a test run the the mo as downloaded directly to the phone while on the go!

I know the feeling .. trying to work-up a revision to the Silver Circles mod . bl**dy work keeps getting in the way :P

Guest FatherD
Just wondering, how do u remove and go back to org ones? I have succesfully flashed "framework_res_FullColour_CircleC", but if someday I decide to go back to HTC org ones and how do I do it?

Hmm .. I think in theory you could get hold of the original framework-res.zip from the Rom that you baked, then use ADB to push it to the /system/framework folder on your desire. More can be found about how to do this elsewhere here on MoDaCo. My preferred method though ... just reflash the Rom that you baked, without doing a wipe, this will do the job, but will also remove any other mods like Espressobar etc .. and you should reapply any MCR scripts if you run any!

Hope this helps :P

• 2 weeks later...

Requested custom for 325i!

This is basically Circle D with 'somecolour' mod, with connection and signal from 'Full Colour' with wifi and Airplane from original 'Oxybubbles'

framework_res_325iCustom.zip

Edit: re-download .. fixed the background to notifications!

Edited by FatherD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Asselberghs

I´m sry bout this, but I am a bit confused.

Supercircle seems nice, but all the different versions have me a bit confused.

Is it possible to get screen shots of the different versions?

I presume there´s no "best" mod but it all comes down to taste right?

As you can see below my post, I am running MCR r8 rom. Will it have any negative effect to flash supercircle on it? I´m not sure what APN is but it seems like something I´d not want to loose in my phone.

What I am primarily looking for, is not replacement of other icons, though I don´t mind if they change. But that the circle mod of the battery will be in place, that it will change color as the battery goes down as well as the Circle goes from full tracks back around till it´s gone as I´ve seen on some other screenshots , I presume it´s a half circle on 50% power. I guess it´s green when fully charged and ends up red when it´s nearly discharged or something. And that the percentage in the circle will follow in real time and not just jump down 10 percent at the time when it has gone down another 10 percent.

Which version would be best?

In regards to installation it´s just like flashing a whole new rom right? without wipe first ofc. It won´t corrupt anything in the rom will it?

Thanks guys:)

Edited by Asselberghs

Guest FatherD
I´m sry bout this, but I am a bit confused.

Supercircle seems nice, but all the different versions have me a bit confused.

Is it possible to get screen shots of the different versions?

I presume there´s no "best" mod but it all comes down to taste right?

As you can see below my post, I am running MCR r8 rom. Will it have any negative effect to flash supercircle on it? I´m not sure what APN is but it seems like something I´d not want to loose in my phone.

What I am primarily looking for, is not replacement of other icons, though I don´t mind if they change. But that the circle mod of the battery will be in place, that it will change color as the battery goes down as well as the Circle goes from full tracks back around till it´s gone as I´ve seen on some other screenshots , I presume it´s a half circle on 50% power. I guess it´s green when fully charged and ends up red when it´s nearly discharged or something. And that the percentage in the circle will follow in real time and not just jump down 10 percent at the time when it has gone down another 10 percent.

Which version would be best?

In regards to installation it´s just like flashing a whole new rom right? without wipe first ofc. It won´t corrupt anything in the rom will it?

Thanks guys:)

Firstly .. Sorry that there is a general lack of screenshots for every version on this thread, I think it partly that people move on to different version, so can no longer provide the screenshots of versions which they may even have posted up! I have asked elsewhere in this thread for the various authors to post some up, but I have an idea which might help quickly:

go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=724778

Here you will find all of the original SuperCircle mods, with detailed images. Also on that 'site you can create your own choice of Circle without any other icon changes, just take a look in post2 or 3.

Your query about the nature of the circle mod is simply answered, all of the circle mods track your battery usage from 0-100% and of course down again! they are not necessarily green when fully charged .. some are blue! just take a look at the images on the earlier link, none of them jump by anything more than 1% at a time.

I hope this helps :lol:

Guest Asselberghs
Firstly .. Sorry that there is a general lack of screenshots for every version on this thread, I think it partly that people move on to different version, so can no longer provide the screenshots of versions which they may even have posted up! I have asked elsewhere in this thread for the various authors to post some up, but I have an idea which might help quickly:

go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=724778

Here you will find all of the original SuperCircle mods, with detailed images. Also on that 'site you can create your own choice of Circle without any other icon changes, just take a look in post2 or 3.

Your query about the nature of the circle mod is simply answered, all of the circle mods track your battery usage from 0-100% and of course down again! they are not necessarily green when fully charged .. some are blue! just take a look at the images on the earlier link, none of them jump by anything more than 1% at a time.

I hope this helps :lol:

Thank you sir:D that helped alot:D

Guest Asselberghs

Hmm it seems according to the site it wont work if Sense isen´t there? I´ve pealed it because I wanted a stock looking Android experience. Can I proceed or should i stop? Since it´s mentioning Sense UI

Guest Asselberghs

Installed Supercircle on my stock android Froyo based MCR r8 rom. Works nicely without problems. My rom contains no Sense. So it´s not required, works fine:)

Guest FatherD
Installed Supercircle on my stock android Froyo based MCR r8 rom. Works nicely without problems. My rom contains no Sense. So it´s not required, works fine:)

excellent ... are any of the custom icons missing, or does it look as intended?

All the best :)

Guest Asselberghs
excellent ... are any of the custom icons missing, or does it look as intended?

All the best :)

The 3D status bar Icons (the second on the list) seem to be missing, I think I included them because they looked cool but they are not altered, all signal indicator edge, wifi and 3G symbols are the stock ones. Why I don´t know. But I am happy that the circle mod for the power indicator works.

Guest FatherD
The 3D status bar Icons (the second on the list) seem to be missing, I think I included them because they looked cool but they are not altered, all signal indicator edge, wifi and 3G symbols are the stock ones. Why I don´t know. But I am happy that the circle mod for the power indicator works.

Ahh .. ok .. I think I know why, I only altered the icons used by sense, not by the stock Android Launcher, while some are shared by both, many are unique to each, so will not be changed!

Let me know if you wold like me to work up a specifically tailored Android version, and most importantly exactly which icons you would like included :)

Guest Asselberghs
Ahh .. ok .. I think I know why, I only altered the icons used by sense, not by the stock Android Launcher, while some are shared by both, many are unique to each, so will not be changed!

Let me know if you wold like me to work up a specifically tailored Android version, and most importantly exactly which icons you would like included :)

Well m8, I think your supercircle mod is already fantastic like it is, really an awsome job you did there:)

I was going for the second pack of status bar icons: G4 blue sense 3D, it´d be cool if it became available for stock Android at some point, but I don´t want to trouble you m8. I got what I wanted:) I saw the icons as just a cool bonus:)