Is anyone actually working on an unlocking solution?

Guest vinokirk

EDIT awarner link removed

Blackberry? wrong forum...

FAIL!

royal-fail.jpg

The guy was a spammer, WAS being the key word :)

In the never ending battle with spammers if you see a possible spam post please report it :lol:

Guest vinokirk
The guy was a spammer, WAS being the key word :)

In the never ending battle with spammers if you see a possible spam post please report it :lol:

what link did you remove from my post? I didnt think i even but one on?!

Edited by vinokirk

Just found this one....

http://www.unlockallcellular.com/dell-stre...de-p-62157.html

They claim to be able to provide an unlock code for $50 in 48 hours...

The only problem is that they list the Dell in the UK as Vodaphone... nor O2... :lol:

Typo error on their side???

Not sure what to think... as it is the most "serious looking" offer I have seen so far (price more in line with reality than a $3 offers)...

I am going to contact them to clarify the "UK Vodaphone" thing and will let you know...

BooToo

Edited by BooToo

Guest PJBonoVox
Just found this one....

http://www.unlockallcellular.com/dell-stre...de-p-62157.html

They claim to be able to provide an unlock code for $50 in 48 hours...

The only problem is that they list the Dell in the UK as Vodaphone... nor O2... :lol:

Typo error on their side???

Not sure what to think... as it is the most "serious looking" offer I have seen so far (price more in line with reality than a $3 offers)...

I am going to contact them to clarify the "UK Vodaphone" thing and will let you know...

BooToo

I'm a little confused-- People are talking about $30 - $50 unlocking solutions, whereas the Rebel Sim is much cheaper. It works for me on Orange, and Orange seemed to be one of the mega-problem cases before the firmware update.

Do the US phones not use the same technology or something like that? Or are they not available there?

Guest hdbueller
Bad news... The code for Streak are not available yet... :lol:

And it will not be available for a while yet. It is the iPhone situation all over again! AT&T is the EXCLUSIVE US carrier and O2 is the EXCLUSIVE carrier in the UK! It will be unlocked eventually.....but until then, the Rebel Sim works well on Tmo in the US with no 3g support due to the bands.

Later....... :)