OT: usb plug

Guest mvorchard

Guest mvorchard

Hello there,

Sorry for the off-topic, but you've been vey helpful in the past, and I don't have more else to go I guess :)

I left my HTC Hero charger up in the mountains, and I need to get my phone charged....... does anyone know how to make a standard mini-usb plug work with our phones???????????

There are no HTC stores down here, so it does not seem easy to get a new cable......

Any suggestions on another way to charge it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks much!!!!

Regards from Chile,

MO

Guest Lordsmiff
Hello there,

Sorry for the off-topic, but you've been vey helpful in the past, and I don't have more else to go I guess :)

I left my HTC Hero charger up in the mountains, and I need to get my phone charged....... does anyone know how to make a standard mini-usb plug work with our phones???????????

There are no HTC stores down here, so it does not seem easy to get a new cable......

Any suggestions on another way to charge it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks much!!!!

Regards from Chile,

MO

Um...they already do work with standard mini-USB cables (not micro) - I use different cables all the time.

Give it a try.

Smiffy.

Guest mvorchard

It did. Thanks so so so so so much!!!!!!!!

Was traveling to Buenos Aires tomorrow, and didn't want to take another phone with me.

Cheers,

MO