Are you happy with your omnia PRO?

Guest chipoun

Guest demon1221

sense roms are really nice but for me not yet stable enough and some glitches thats annoying over time,

but just only flash the pda part (nbo or bin) then your save from bricking,if something goes wrong you just flash it again,

the scs,phone parts are the trickey ones especiale the part with the eboot in it,just gather the info

i recommend a rom from daskalos,

this one

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...-5-build-21914/

Edited by demon1221

Guest blackslide

Mkay, I'll have to try it out..

I managed to flash it without any problems, using octans mini 2.11 and daskalos sense rom. I'ts actually a lot faster than what I imagined it to be. The only issues I've found so far: Can't find where to change the CPU performance settings, except for S3easy set or whatever, The Motion settings icon does nothing, and the worst is the fact that all the light grey/white menus and dialogues look really good and glossy. The rest of the UI looks like it's made in 2x or 4x smaller resolution and that reduces the looks factor almost back to where I was. I'll take my work phone as a backup for tomorrow at least but will try and get this working.

At least it's a nice start. I'ts about as laggy or even less than the factory IK3 OS - with the weather animations ON!

So, thanks for advice, I'll check that other rom out soon. Thanks to daskalos for awesom job. I'll see if there is a solution on the forum for the graphics.. (bug?)

Got to wake up in like 2 hours.. better hury up and restore my contacts, etc :huh:

Cheers!

Blackslide

Guest blackslide

Okay, WiFi is working with this Daskalos Sense 2.5 rom. Only flaws are the caller app is always showing the last called contact, so when you call any number at all it looks like you are calling the last number again. Annoying but not disastrous. Also I can't find where to disable the weather animation... Overall: Out of the box - quite annoying, Modded - okay, but need more tweaking :huh: I'll continue my rom ts in the right thread now. Good day to all!