Attachments

Guest paddymcn

Guest paddymcn

Hi Guys, I bought one of these little beauties as a relatively cheap foray into the android market and I'm well pleased so far. I immediately unlocked it and flashed the r3b custom rom, very good work and guide btw. I'm loving the variety android brings with regard to everything, browsers media players and the like. I came from symbian and I'm only realising now how restrictive it was.

Anyway, I'm having difficulty viewing attachments to emails and MMS which I never had with the Nokia 5800. I initially thought it was the lower resolution of the pulse mini however I emailed myself a 240x320 mp4 file that plays on the phone but will not play as an attachment. Also a friend just sent me pics of her new baby and I can't view them. I'm sure its something simple but any guidance would be much appreciated.

I have 'rooted' around the forum looking for an answer rather than just post but I cant find anything.

thanks in advance

Paddy

Guest Danh2122
Hi Guys, I bought one of these little beauties as a relatively cheap foray into the android market and I'm well pleased so far. I immediately unlocked it and flashed the r3b custom rom, very good work and guide btw. I'm loving the variety android brings with regard to everything, browsers media players and the like. I came from symbian and I'm only realising now how restrictive it was.

Anyway, I'm having difficulty viewing attachments to emails and MMS which I never had with the Nokia 5800. I initially thought it was the lower resolution of the pulse mini however I emailed myself a 240x320 mp4 file that plays on the phone but will not play as an attachment. Also a friend just sent me pics of her new baby and I can't view them. I'm sure its something simple but any guidance would be much appreciated.

I have 'rooted' around the forum looking for an answer rather than just post but I cant find anything.

thanks in advance

Paddy

Works fine for me, Try re-flashing (reinstalling) the Custom ROM

Guest paddymcn
Works fine for me, Try re-flashing (reinstalling) the Custom ROM

Thanks, I've ordered an 8gb card and will re-flash the device when it arrives. Its not a major issue for me anyway.