[resolved] Kitchen doesn't work right

Guest SACarmichael

Guest SACarmichael

Hey,

I have the problem, that the kirchen doesnt work really good for me. When I deselect options/apps in the kitchen then they are not in the ROM. Thats good, but when I select software like Titanium, ADFree, Scripts they aren in the ROM. Or are the MoDaCo Additions only for members with a Modaco Plus membership.

THX

Guest Jamien

I baked an r7 version last night adding AdFree in and removing WaveSecure, both were as they should be.

Worked fine here...

Have you tried backing another copy just to make sure you didn't accidentally check the boxes?

Guest SACarmichael

I baked two times. Always the same problem. Everything I uncheck isnt´t in the rom, everything I check isnt´t in the rom, too. I have even tried a different Browser, but the problem stays.

Guest smumford
Hey,

I have the problem, that the kirchen doesnt work really good for me. When I deselect options/apps in the kitchen then they are not in the ROM. Thats good, but when I select software like Titanium, ADFree, Scripts they aren in the ROM. Or are the MoDaCo Additions only for members with a Modaco Plus membership.

THX

Are you sure you have not deselected things such as Titanium & Wavesecure as they are selected by default when you first go into the kitchen?

Guest SACarmichael
Are you sure you have not deselected things such as Titanium & Wavesecure as they are selected by default when you first go into the kitchen?

Yes, I´m really sure. The first time I thought that I forgot to check the box, but the second time I really checked the box.

Guest SACarmichael
Don't forget you must wipe BEFORE flashing your ROM and not after.

P

I think this is ist. I haven´t my mobile with me to test it, but I wiped after flashing. I always thought I have to wipe after and not before.

THX