Google Calendar Sync Missing for Apps/Secondary accounts

Guest seraphine

Guest seraphine

How do I sync with my Google Apps calendars?

I recall this working fine from day one, but after my latest flash with Paul's ROM I don't have that option anymore... This is really weird.

Guest seraphine

No I meant that Calendar doesn't show up at all for any account except my primary GMail.

make sure under settings > accounts & sync you have it set to sync :)

Guest Kilack
It showed up after an hour and a half!

Weird, I thought you could only sync with one calendar in android? eg the first account you enter into accounts basically..

Are we talking about different things?

I certainly dont get calendar options for any other accounts i add, only for the first..

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/a...p;answer=113880

"In Android devices running firmware version 2.0 or later, you can add additional accounts in your device's Accounts & sync settings.

However, at this time, the Calendar app only syncs with one account: the account you used to initially set up your device. So even if you add multiple accounts on your device, Calendar will only sync with the primary account. This is different from other apps, such as Contacts and Gmail, which can sync with multiple accounts."

Guest seraphine

The froyo update also fixes this. It allows you to "Remember this decision" if I recall correctly...

Yes... I always forget when adding new events.. annoying..

How do I sync with my Google Apps calendars?

I recall this working fine from day one, but after my latest flash with Paul's ROM I don't have that option anymore... This is really weird.

It is an Eclair (2.1) limitation. It doesn't exist in Froyo (2.2)

Arnon