Stuck at AT&T logo with european I9000

Guest Tiazi

Guest aeo087
What was my original post is not relevant anymore. Im stuck with a AT&T logo after using the odin3 one-click downloader. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=731989

If somebody knows what to do I would thank him on my bare knees from behind my pc!

It seems that you used the captivate's version of Odin... There is no solution for this as of now, there are several threads on XDA-developers and no-one has been able to get back into download mode. The theory is that the physical buttons on the phone are remapped. It seems the only way to flash from here is by JTAG...

It seems that you used the captivate's version of Odin... There is no solution for this as of now, there are several threads on XDA-developers and no-one has been able to get back into download mode. The theory is that the physical buttons on the phone are remapped. It seems the only way to flash from here is by JTAG...

I did use the captivate version of Odin yes.. I know im very stupid. How can I flash using JTAG then?

Guest celtichazard

Man this suck i have the same here and waiting for a jtag manufacturer becauce i buy this phone in uk and i live in mexico and here samsung dont support this kind of mobils i'm so sad

Guest rafyvitto

If you get the att logo its not brick't...cause its just getting stuck at the bootloader, meaning you can place it into bootloader mode manually and flash the stock rom, thus restoring your captivate, follow the steps in this xda thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=731989 .

Rafyvitto

Edited by rafyvitto

• 2 weeks later...
Guest celtichazard
If you get the att logo its not brick't...cause its just getting stuck at the bootloader, meaning you can place it into bootloader mode manually and flash the stock rom, thus restoring your captivate, follow the steps in this xda thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=731989 .

Rafyvitto

any way to run a bootloader from micro sd ?

Guest Zetalai
any way to run a bootloader from micro sd ?

Is that possible?

Given that our i9000 got stuck in the bootup cycle

How would we bypass that captivate bootloader and use the one in the micro SD card?

And BTW, seems the power key is the only button working under this condition

That AT&T logo remain for 10 seconds before disappear and if you keep pressing the power button it is 5 second

It might not (and probably not) help but I'll still put it down here....

Hi there well i think i have an solution.

If you could use the New Odin version 3.1.3 wich came with the Froyo leak (JPC version) you can also put a mark on UPDATE BOOTLOADER and CLEAR EFS

Perhaps your problem will then be undone and you can get past that AT&T logo....

Guest Zetalai
Hi there well i think i have an solution.

If you could use the New Odin version 3.1.3 wich came with the Froyo leak (JPC version) you can also put a mark on UPDATE BOOTLOADER and CLEAR EFS

Perhaps your problem will then be undone and you can get past that AT&T logo....

will it?

Coz the computer can't recognize the phone at this stage