Bonsai Blast

Guest PaulOBrien

bonsaiblast1.pngbonsaiblast2.png

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

Bonsai Blast

What they say

Experience the Zen of pure gaming bliss! In Bonsai Blast, shoot to match colored balls in groups of 3 or more. The action gets increasingly more intense as you play. This is one game you won’t be able to put down!

What we say

I first played a game like this on my XBox called 'Zuma' and very quickly became addicted! Bonsai Blast is very polished and a great fun game to play. Highly recommended!

Permissions

INTERNET / VIBRATE

Download

View at AppBrain

Direct Market Link (for on device)

View on Android Market

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

bonsaiblast.qrcode.png

Price

FREE

Market star rating at time of writing

4.57 (40024 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

None

Suggested improvements for the next version

The ad on the start screen looks incredibly tacky next to the polish of the overall game. The game itself is pretty spot on though, as you'd expect from such a big software house. :D

Have your say

Fan of Bonsai Blast? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dan Mullen
Been playing this game for a while, and it is really good for a freebie.

Finished this game many months ago but I still go back to it for the "Survival" mode :huh: It's a fantastic game - great graphics and very addictive!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else had / having issues installing this game?

I used to have it installed, but a month or so ago it refused to update so I uninstalled and tried to re-install but it fails everytime. I've now checked the logs and it says not enough space - but I've got 65MB+ available on the phone. So I think it's unlikely that's the real reason.

Would appreciate any ideas why this might be happening or ever better - solutions if you've got them!

Cheers,

Karl